3 replies to this topic

#1 990Dreams

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,908 posts
  • LocationHotlanta

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Not sure where to put this, but I know I can get an answer/help here. MW:O was Patching the Public Test and it gave me an MD5 Hash mismatch error. I know what an MD5 Hash is. What I don't know is why it restarted the entire install base part to fix it. I also don't know why PGI can't even get the MD5 Hash correct. I am frustrated because I was looking forward to this test, which starts in 10 minutes. And now I am going to lose time because PGI can't even make a bloody patcher use the correct MD5 Hash in a download. Any help?

Edited by DavidHurricane, 21 August 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#2 Stickjock

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostDavidHurricane, on 21 August 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

Not sure where to put this, but I know I can get an answer/help here. MW:O was Patching the Public Test and it gave me an MD5 Hash mismatch error. I know what an MD5 Hash is. What I don't know is why it restarted the entire install base part to fix it. I also don't know why PGI can't even get the MD5 Hash correct. I am frustrated because I was looking forward to this test, which starts in 10 minutes. And now I am going to lose time because PGI can't even make a bloody patcher use the correct MD5 Hash in a download. Any help?

No help on the install issue... but at least the start of the Test has been delayed due to critical errors on their end of things... hopefully you're connection speed is better than mine and you can get it completely installed/patched by the time they DO start it up...

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Also, do not worry as much, this PTS is running 24 hours. This gives you plenty of time. The new map is well worth it.

#4 990Dreams

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,908 posts
  • LocationHotlanta

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

It patched correctly on try two. So tomorrow I'll get to try ;).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users