3 replies to this topic

#1 l33tworks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

Last patch I reported hit registration was better for me, especially with lasers.

I can report its just terrible again this patch. Tracing mechs while moving does 0 damage, I have to lead where they are going to be and do about 1/8th of the full laser damage if I'm lucky.

#2 Kuga ZA

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 95 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

Same here

#3 valinor89

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBarcelona (Spain)

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

I have never had problems for hit reg even when I started playing 2 years ago. With this patch Assault have Lagshield...

And more troubling, the red reticle doesn't appear for me until 1/5 second after the hit. I have seen it happen when I am shooting stationary mechs with LL, so I guess it happens with moving targets too.

I have allways had 350 ping more or less and I have been able to play without problem.
I survived the various "apocalipses", from exa PPC Stalkers, to Clam UberDakaBoaterOhMygodAssaults of now, along the way I have seen various LRMApocalipses, the nerfing of heat/night, the rise and wane of the Poptarters, SplatCats and BoomJaeggers.

Granted, hit reg was allways a bit of a hit and miss, more of the latter for me, but the "new" event replay system seemed to fix most issues.

But Now... Now it is just Painful. I am tempted to use LRM again as my main weapon.

#4 M0rpHeu5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 956 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

looks worse than before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users