4 replies to this topic

#1 Ghillie Dhu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 156 posts
  • LocationIsle of Skye

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

So I have a shiney new Arrow .... Just whats the closest I can come to a decent Davion colour scheme ?

Oh and why can't I have my family tartan on it ... ?

#2 The Trumpet of Gabriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 193 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

1. The colors usually depend on the unit. I would say that you would be pretty safe with red, white, and blue though.

2. Hero mech camo patterns are hard coded to the chassis and can't be modified. You can put your tartan on the other blackjacks though.

Fun little mech btw:)

#3 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

The Arrow is just about my favorite mech I have (though I'm having a lot of fun with a JM6-A build I recently put together most recently). Great lore based Davion mech. Lots of fun to boot.

I currently roll with Basic Red and Slate on my right and left sides respectively (Basic Blue also works instead of Slate, I just like Slate since it's a little less "Purple"), and Ash Gray for the trim. I find that many of the other blues and reds in game are a little bit on the bright side for me, and I prefer the more muted tones of those two.

Ash Gray isn't necessary either, but so far it and Polygon White are my two favorite "whites".

Davion Bronze hanging in the cockpit, and I'm rolling out Davion and proud in that sucker!

Cheers!

#4 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

You could also go All green with white trim, which has a great 1st FedSuns Cav feel to it, but I find that with The Arrow, anything other then some variation of the Red/Blue/White thing, or possibly an all Black with Gold trim (Kathil Uhlans inspired) looks odd due to the "glitter" effect on The Arrows armor.

Here's a great spot for some ideas.

http://www.camospecs...ction.asp?ID=17

#5 Ghillie Dhu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 156 posts
  • LocationIsle of Skye

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

Many thanx chaps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users