2 replies to this topic

#1 Bokuden

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hey guys,

I'd like to see more community created content in this game, similar to how CS did with sprays and more recently CSGO with stickers and camo patterns. The community created ones could be sold for C-Bills, and depending on the popularity and production quality, be sold for MC giving a % kickback to the original creator.

I'd like to be able to create custom warhorns and submit them via in-game interfaces or the forums here.

Obviously the audio standards would need to be published for us, but I think it would be really cool to have custom clan/team warhorns (obviously filtered for actually words [ridding us of the inevitable foul language])

I'd love to be able to use my production software for MWO, in fact, I'm gonna start right now :)

#2 Spurowny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

It is a nice idea, but i don't think it could work in this game.

Have you seen the foreign language forum section?

This game has a diverse world wide population that speak many different languages.

I don't think IGP would risk their filters catching every languages obscenity or even racial slurs as some may be

contextual rather then directly offensive.

Edited by Spurowny, 27 August 2014 - 05:22 AM.

#3 Bokuden

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

Well what I'm saying is words aren't really necessary. None of the current warhorns use spoken language, I hear lots of VST's that are similar, if not actually, Massive and Reaktor based ones like Razor.

The rule would just simply be no spoken languages, ruling out any potential offensive content.

And besides, there won't be a large % of people creating this, but for the people that do, you could really customize your team's presence in the game and/or have a huge impact on the economy driven by the player base!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users