Clan Loyalist Avatar Doesn't Appear In Mechlab.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Shows up on both the forums and in-game but not in the friend list or group drop menu.

#2 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

I saw players on my list with the icon... did you try restarting the client or use repair tool (I doubt the RT would work for this) to see if that changed anything?

#3 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

I haven't run repair tool but I've logged in and out. As I've said, the avatar isn't present in the MechLab.

#4 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

Did you align with a group or unit yet? You will take the tags that the Commander or General set the unit to when in game....i am Clan loyalist on the Forums but Lone Wolf in game because this wasnt an option during unit creation. Hope we can change it easily....

#5 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

I've heard of Clan Wolf, Clan Jade Falcon, Clan Nova Cat, Clan Ghost Bear, Clan Fire Mandrill, Clan Sea Fox, Clan Diamond Shark, Clan Blood Spirit, Clan Smoke Jaguar, Clan Jade Wolf, Clan Coyote, Clan Ice Hellion, Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Goliath Scorpion, Clan Wolverine, Clan Widowmaker, Clan Star Adder, Clan Cloud Cobra... but I've never, ever heard of "Clan Loyalist".

#6 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

View PostSolis Obscuri, on 27 August 2014 - 11:28 AM, said:

...but I've never, ever heard of "Clan Loyalist".

It's for the Clans without a faction icon to choose from... basically all those Clanners stuck in the homeworlds and not allowed to invade... with exception to the Steel Vipers, Nova Cats, and later the Diamond Sharks who actually should be represented later into the invasion... but currently only the 4 invading Clans have been chosen to be aligned to. Check out Operation Revival from sarna.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users