What's The Truth About Damage Per Game

100 replies to this topic

#1 Riverboat Sam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

One month and about 150 matches into this game and I've finished getting my Jenners elite and have moved on to all Clan all the time. I'm starting to figure out what kind of mechs I do well in also....so, in short, making progress.

One thing that has bugged me from the start is my low damage scores. Only recently have I started to reliably score around 200 damage per match. Not always that high, but seldom less than 100 and practically never zero anymore. I have this benchmark in my head that good pilots consistently score in the range of 500. My best score to date is about 350. Long way from an average of 500.

Then I watched a Twitch stream of some very good pilots recently and noticed that they also have many matches in the low hundreds. Hitting 500 is no walk in the park for them. One of them actually got a score of 11 in one match. He took a lot of ribbing about it too.

So, is all this hype about good pilots easily scoring around 500 damage every match just that, hype? Is the 150 to 350 range far more the average? That's what I think I saw in the video stream.

I'm not just asking this to be trolley either. My low scores were a serious discouragement to me early on. It really ate on me. Now I'm thinking I was just putting way too much pressure on myself.

Edited by Enlil09, 27 August 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

I think, for Lights in particular, the actual average damage per game, is probably in the low 200s.

For me, my average damage in a Jenner-F is 410, but I've got about 2000 games played in it since they've started keeping stats.

Really, though, damage numbers don't necessarily mean much. Also, keep in mind, a lot of players use Air and Arty strikes which can significantly increase your damage numbers if you land a few good hits. It's not uncommon for a single strike to do in the neighborhood of 300 damage (if you hit several 'mechs, at least).

Edited by DEMAX51, 27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#3 Tomcat0815

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

I really often do around 500 or more damage, piloting mainly mediums and lights. Anyway, my kill-death-ratio was only 1.3 and has dropped to 1.08 since I got my clan mechs and started levelling them.
What I mean is: Contributing to a win is what makes a good pilot. And that does not necessarily mean doing a lot of damage.
Damage, kills, wins and being good is not necessarily connected.
An in the end it is important to have fun. Are you having fun? If yes, you are doing it right!

Hooray!

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Just ignore everyone who says you have to do this or that amount of damage to be of value to the team. There is much more to this game then damage done by yourself.

If you have spottet for LRMs, scouted out the opponents positions or driven of an opposing light from one of your slow assault mechs, then you have already done well.

View PostTomcat0815, on 27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM, said:

An in the end it is important to have fun. Are you having fun? If yes, you are doing it right!

That above all else!

#5 Roughneck45

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

View PostEnlil09, on 27 August 2014 - 11:53 AM, said:

So, is all this hype about good pilots easily scoring around 500 damage every match just that, hype? Is the 150 to 350 range far more the average? That's what I think I saw in the video stream.

It's not hype, but there are a lot of factors to consider.

Personlly, if I score below 300 damage I don't think I had a strong game. I would say my average is between 400-600, with the occasional 1K damage games in there.

These are generally in heavies and assaults though. What mech type and loadout you bring will have a big influence on your potential damage output, as well as the caliber of player on your team. Generally speaking the better your teammates are the less damage you will do because they are pulling their own weight.

I would certainly say that 150-300 damage is the average for most players though.

Edited by Roughneck45, 31 August 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#6 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Damage is a poor way to measure effectiveness. As you point out in a high caliber game 300-400 is a pretty good performance but when those guys play in the pug queue they usually pull around 1000 damage. Part of the reason is they have to share damage and kills when grouped with better players and in pugland they are sometimes expected to take on the team nearly single handed.

You may also hear about being efficient with your damage. Getting 1000 damage and no kills means you're spraying damage all over the place, or so they will say. But that doesn't account for all situations either.

Really the important part is to ensure your team trades damage well, that is the enemy team takes more damage than your team, and to ensure that dangerous targets go down fast.

Edited by Rouken, 27 August 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#7 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

First of all, there's a bit of both truth and fallacy behind the "damage" aspect. If you kill a mech by taking out the cockpit, you're not going to get a lot of damage, but you still killed a mech. A dual PPC shot to a Locust's CT kill it pretty handily, but you won't get a lot of credit. Most Clan Mechs run around with very little rear armor, and you could pretty easily kill them that way. You're a light mech pilot, so certainly by now, you snuck up behind an assault and tore their rear armour apart at least once by now. Thats not going to be a lot of damage, but its a clean, efficient kill. Meanwhile, you can post a lot of damage in a match using dual LB10X, and ultimately not contribute that much because its an inaccurate weapon that is hard to aim and doesn't do much without critical slots being exposed. You'll probably quite easily post a 500+ damage game using a LRM50 or greater loadout, but LRMs, like LB10X, don't really focus on one area, and you may have a ton of damage, but it might not really mean nearly as much as it looks like. You'll get a higher damage score tearing apart an enemy mech limb by limb, slowly, while they inflict damange on your team, whereas you'd get less if you just focused on their CT and cored them without really touching the rest of the mech, and even though you'd have a lower score, it'd have a more positive net effect on the match.

At the same time though, fighting is generally pretty chaotic, and not many players are just going to lie down and let you kill them easily. There's torso-twisting, missed shots, shots that hit the mech but didn't hit the intended component area of effect weapons, consumables, flamers, and LRMs. If you're getting a high damage score, it means you are focusing on the enemy, you're getting a lot of shots in, and even if you don't get a kill, you're generally doing your part in aiding the team by softening enemies up for the rest of the team. Its also quite difficult to get over 800 damage without being the death of at least three enemies on the other team.

Damage isn't the only way to contribute, remember. Spotting (both the "Press R" type and the "Type in the chat where they are" forms of spotting), TAG, NARC, ECM-shielding (any build not utilizing an available ECM hardpoint is underperforming), capping, serving as a distraction, serving as a meatshield once you're disarmed, even just showing up once the enemy is weakened with four MGs and getting crits to disarm the enemy faster. Nobody ever sees how many spot assists somebody else on the team got for them. Nobody but yourself will know that you have BAP to help spot enemies further away, but you spotting extra enemies for your missileboats to fire at from afar is a major contribution, as there's nothing more frustrating for a LRMboat than not having any locks. You won't get any sort of ECM assist, but you staying in the shadow of bigger mechs, covering them with your ECM, can be the difference between victory and defeat.

If you get a high damage score, you're most likely doing something right, but just because you're not getting a high damage score, doesn't mean you are doing something wrong. I've had matches in my BJ-1 with 2x AC2 and 4x SL where I've gotten 400+ damage, and plenty matches where I've gotten less than 100, but still had pretty equivalant contributions to both games, because that mech can do a lot to help the team without even causing damage. Firing 450 AC2 rounds can keep an entire lance locked out of an area for a few minutes, yet, like being an ECM-shield or spotting targets, its not something you really get credit for.

#8 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

The damage tracking does have its place, as while not being a good metric as to track player performance by itself. The more damage one churns out, the closer they bring their enemies to death, which is always a good thing.

I think the player stats need to be redesigned though. Mech stats should be tracked as Number of Matches, Wins, Losses, Win-Lose ratio, Kills, Assists, Kills per Match, Assists per Match, Deaths, Survival rate, Average Damage, Average C-Bills and Average Experience.

Player Stats should trade Kills/Deaths for Kills/Assists and drop the K/D for a Survival rate.

This way the system would be able to track performance of 'Mechs of all roles and archetypes, instead of favoring kill-oriented playstyles and loadouts.

#9 Sonarch

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

As a guy who piloted originally only lights to later go to a full stable of lights, mediums and heavy and assult, I can safely say that it depends on the build AND the roll you play on the battlefield. Doing damage is JUST one role and it is not vital to success of your team....

Now, I did to my suprise over 1k damage in a locust once (The main cause of this result was, funnily enough, the ridiculous time I waited for my lasers to cool behind a cover, between shots, which resulted in my opponents forgetting that I was nearby), and recently, with less suprise, 600 damage and 5 kills with a commando 1D equipped with only 2x4 SRMs and 250 SRM ammo...

Now....damage doesn't mean victory, nor doesn't guarantee that you'll get a lot of c-bills (If you fail to break components, get assists, kills).

Best example is a game where I did 700 damage in a Banshee assault mech, had no kills, which ended with my entire team wiped while the opposing team barely lost 3 mechs.

A good player recognises what role he needs to play to help the team and does it well.

An example of a good player would be, say if he pilots Spider 5V, a mech in which I rarely break over 100 damage, he would use JJs to "R" opponents thereby giving vital information to the team and profiting from "spotting" C-Bills when mechs with LRM hit the target, maybe even use a TAG for more C-Bills, while successfully dodging missiles when he gets targetted.
That would be a sensible role, because that particular model is almost impossible to gear for proper damage output.

You need to keep in mind that all lights don't fall under the same "light tactic". Light mechs with arms, like Commando and Firestarter benefit from side turning because they can use arms like a shield to protect their side torso, while light mechs like Locust, Jenner and Raven are....less successful.

Also, there is even a great difference between a Commando and a Firestarter. Commando's turning around speed is almost instantaneous, while Firestarter has a visibly slower turning speed making it a slightly inferior choice for Hit-and-run tactics. I dare say that Firestarter behaves like a small fast medium mech because of this.

Now damage is the result of.....A) How long you stay alive and :) How many shots you get at the target and C) focusing fire on a specific component.

Usually there isn't that much difference between light/medium/heavy/assault mechs in terms of firepower, because of armor tonnage, but it is there. Heavy and assault have ARMOR to protect them and lights and some medium need SPEED to survive. EVERY mech needs cover and torso twisting to live. If you are not attacking an enemy or are retreating, then ALWAYS look sideways and NEVER leave your back exposed.

General tips for piloting lights:

-Always attack a target that is not attacking you
-If an enemy mech attacks you, or looks at you, run away
-If an opportunity presents itself, always attack a mech in the back. Even assaults have less armor there than a light's front armor
-If a mech chases you, run behind your bigger brothers
-Try to avoid one on one confrontations, it takes one hostile mech to "R" you which means that LRM storm might be inbound
-If somebody attacked you, there is a good chance that he "R"-ed you. Find cover, and wait for 5 seconds for the lock to vanish. When you are locked EVERYONE in the enemy team knows where you are. With NARC you should wait for half a minute.

Now this could go on and on...Back at the beginning of the game, lights were more dangerous and were more played....

I wrote too much text already. I could go on about weapons and specific tactics, but I'll just say, NEVER put LRMs on a light mech (Unless it is a Raven or a clan, mech), NARC is a good choice, though.

Edited by Sonarch, 27 August 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#10 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

don't obsess.. To me a good game is 300+ with a bunch of assists, and possibly a few kills. If you are taking of areas of armor, or taking off limbs, or components, that is good.. It is what i shoot for so to speak.

You can kill a few lights/mediums yourself with under 200 if you have good aim. I often think, when i see 1500+ damage.. wow that guy can't aim! Though maybe on an LRM boat, that is a different story.. But for example the other day i sat in on some guy in a timber wolf.. he was 1v1 on something i forget what summoner maybe? i can't recall, but it was a larger mech, Both had near perfect armor at the start of the fight.. I watched him shoot each leg, each arm, each side of the torso, center torso, almost the entire fight it was like every shot was a different part of the mech. The other guy was just standing still, not even twisting.

Now was this guy doing it on purpose? I dunno, it was the end of the match, but it was also close so a quick kill would of been way better, and i can't even recall if that match was a win or not, but the point is he could of easily killed the mech in 1/3 the time, and had most of his armor, if he just kept hitting the side torso or center. (again the guy barely even moved, was almost like testing grounds) I think he ended up with 1 kill, no assists and over 500 damage so really damage does not mean anything at times.

that said,, doing lots of damage can be a good thing especially when you have lots of component destruction's to go along with it,, But the biggest 12v0 slaughters i have been on, had maybe one guy with barely 300, and the rest of the team in the 100-250 range. 60 damage will kill most mechs.

For me, if i do only 100 i don't feel like i did that great, outside of some select scenarios but then again, sometimes 100-150 is a great match if all things worked in your favor.. you really need to look at the big picture... Sure it is nice to see that 4+ kill 8 assists 1000 damage.. But for me that is just very rare.

=

View PostSonarch, on 27 August 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

Now, I did to my suprise over 1k damage in a locust once (The main cause of this result was, funnily enough, the ridiculous time I waited for my lasers to cool behind a cover, between shots, which resulted in my opponents forgetting that I was nearby), and recently, with less suprise, 600 damage and 5 kills with a commando 1D equipped with only 2x4 SRMs and 250 SRM ammo...

Dude i think sunday or monday.. i was in a match some guy in a commando killed me and had just 600 damage and a bunch of kills in a 1D, he cleaned up the rest of our team.. I wonder if that was you

I think the map was terra, and i was in a wolverine.. and It got behind me, and ran around like a little bug.. i think i only glimpsed it a few times.. I was so pissed! who ever was piloting it, to beable to get behind a 120 degree twist 103+ KPH wolvie,, was a darn good pilot.

Edited by JC Daxion, 27 August 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#11 LauLiao

• 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Don't get too caught up in your damage numbers. In my LRM boat, I can screw up royally, die within a couple of minutes, and still pump out 300+ damage that didn't really help anyone because it was spread out all over the targets. Meanwhile I can barely break 250 and rack up 4-5 kills with an AC/20. How MUCH damage you do is less important that WHERE you do damage. Also, you can sometimes help your team win without doing any damage at all. What I've noticed is that long term, the mechs I do best in start to develop a slightly better Win/Loss ratio. This can take a LOT of matches to emerge, because you're at the mercy of the team you get stuck on, but if you are genuinely contributing, you will in the long run, weight your ratio more towards wins.

#12 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

If your team doesn't work with you, as a light damage means nothing. Your job as a light is to scout and harass the enemy and then assist bigger mechs when they engage an enemy mech. If your team doesn't help you do this (for example, making you do all the work and hide around corners when they are an assault mech and should be assisting you), you're going to end up with rather pathetic games.

#13 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'm not just asking this to be trolley either. My low scores were a serious discouragement to me early on. It really ate on me. Now I'm thinking I was just putting way too much pressure on myself.

In another thread I had a basic chart. If you're in an assault, at least 450. Heavy, 350, Medium, 250, and a light, 100 to 150 mean you're doing good. Add two hundred to each number and you're pulling good weight. Add another two hundred to that and your aim might be kinda bad or you're pulling too much weight.

Start going into the thousands and either your aim is awful or you're probably milking the mule because unless you've got at least 8 kills something is very wrong to have that much damage and nothing to show for it.

In general, you want to deal at least 100 damage per assist and/or kill you achieve. If you haven't, you may want to revisit what you are doing in combat.

For example, here is a lot of people who were either in the right place at the right time or at least carrying some great weight. Now, that Jenner on the team that lost has 7 assists, a lot of damage dealt, and man he just carried so much more weight than he should have had to. 7 assists, 700+ damage.
Posted Image
Now the Atlas on that same team (lower half of the screen) did a lot more damage than he had for assists or kills. He is either laying it in too heavily with little actual results or spending far too much time trying to milk extra cash; it is not efficient. Every mech can be killed in a single shot, to squander so much extra time is fruitless.

On the other hand, I managed 8 kills and 2 assists, meaning of all 10 enemies I shot at, I personally killed 8 of them and managed to do it without exceeding 800 damage. It means one of two things, either I was very efficient or I preyed on the weak.

Truth be told I worked my butt off but that's beside the point, the thing is damage is pretty meaningless. Too little is bad, too much is bad, just right is bad... so you can't win and none of it matters.
It's as meaningless as a car without an engine.
Posted Image
I mean how does this even work?

(If you're wondering I had one arm, one leg, XL engine rubbed raw on two torsos. Weapons were AC/2, LB-10X, 2 Streaks, 3 ML, far too much ammo.)

Now, for some comparison scores if you like to do a case study. This is just some of the last 6 months. These are the ones that I felt like were good. There were higher damage scores that I was ashamed of (no kills at all), lots of scores with paltry damage and/or kills, and the epic 2 kills for 1 damage that I saw someone do in a Spider however only the ones I'm proud of were included.
Spoiler

Now for medium/light mechs and joke builds.
Spoiler

And as a finale... Semi-meta Misery.
Spoiler

#14 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

In the most recent challenge, I was piloting my Death Knell. Realizing that the quickest way to pile up the wins was to run Conquest, that's what I did.

Keep in mind, I normally run the Death Knell as a tiny, super-speedy brawler. I can usually get a 2-4 kills a game and get anywhere from 300-600 damage (or more), obviously punching far above its weight.

During the challenge? I had games where I had 4 points of damage or so. And we still won. Largely because I was out there capping cap-points. My point? Damage matters, but not as much as accuracy, role, and where you put it.

#15 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 27 August 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

In the most recent challenge, I was piloting my Death Knell. Realizing that the quickest way to pile up the wins was to run Conquest, that's what I did.

Why the heck didn't I think of that?
Ah well I got the mechbay. The LRM craziness threw me off the rest. 6.5 million isn't even enough fully rekit any of my mechs, so it wasn't really worth pulling my hair out. Just absolutely could not win. Kept getting slaughtered.

Edited by Koniving, 27 August 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#16 Flak Kannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

It is fun throw up big numbers. We all enjoi that.

It a combination of skill, opportunity, and luck.

You want some big numbers? Get a mobile medium with a load of SRM6, 2,3,4 racks of them with some back up ML, learn the mech inside and out, play smart and fast and opportunistic, and you'll get 500-600 quite often.

I have a Kintaro with SRM24 and boy does it dish damage easily. Can die very quickly too if out of position... ....

But, mostly.. have FUN. How ever that is.

#17 Edustaja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

My current average damage across all mechs and matches is 393 (win or lose).
You can calculate it using the stats under your profile.

#18 InspectorG

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

Lack of role warfare, fixed drop locations, small maps, weightclass all factor into 'effectiveness'.

If you had random drop sights, some lances would be forced to fighting early, giving them more chances to score damage.(and likel they would be screwed...but hey thats warfare)

If we had big maps, say 2-3 times the size of alpine, scouting would be a worthwhile endeavor that teams would seek good scouts for. Lights would have a 'place'.

If conquest and assault scored caps differently, perhaps the priority would be on capping and not brawling. Cap>damage.

Weightclass, well a light really shouldnt be able to out blast an assault.

And think of the math. High damage but low or no kills means:
A. you stripped a lot of armor for other teammates...not bad for a pug. Wasteful in comp play.
B. You spread too much damage and didnt focus on exposed components(the notorious right torso)

If you scored several kills but had low damage:
A. you shot exposed components(CT, L/RT) and got ammo explosions or xl engines to pop.
B. you vultured during the endgame. You survived long enough to fire on all the crippled stragglers and zombies that were left. Presumably you were in a light and kept moving, were heavier and used cover, or just sandbagged it till the end.
C. you were a light who hunted assaults and cored their backs out.

So you have to look at damage in context relating to kills, crits/components destroyed, style of play(brawl, support(haha, i know), sniper, vulture, LRM boat(disgusting), etc.)

Essentially damage (divided by) kills = damage it took to kill a mech(very loose math here) the lower the number, the more precise you were. (hitting exposed components, etc.)

A brawler who scores a lot of damage and is active the first half of the match despite not getting many kills can mean he paved the way for others to get kills. ITS A TEAM GAME. Personal kills are nice but more icing on the cake than the actual cake.

In pugland if you can get one kill, that you pulled most the weight in doing so(a fresh adversary), you helped your team and can die with a smile.
If you can kill 2 fresh opponents, well, you did good!
If you were one of the last 2 on your team, say an erppc spider, and your teammate went to hide, and you managed to kill one or two beat up mechs and got the kills in your team's favor, you won the game for the team.

#19 Inflatable Fish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostKoniving, on 27 August 2014 - 02:26 PM, said:

Why the heck didn't I think of that?
Ah well I got the mechbay. The LRM craziness threw me off the rest. 6.5 million isn't even enough fully rekit any of my mechs, so it wasn't really worth pulling my hair out. Just absolutely could not win. Kept getting slaughtered.

welcome to my world. got 19 wins from three evenings of hard work... bloody 19 wins. so much for a week of premium time.

#20 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

One month and about 150 matches into this game and I've finished getting my Jenners elite and have moved on to all Clan all the time. I'm starting to figure out what kind of mechs I do well in also....so, in short, making progress.

One thing that has bugged me from the start is my low damage scores. Only recently have I started to reliably score around 200 damage per match. Not always that high, but seldom less than 100 and practically never zero anymore. I have this benchmark in my head that good pilots consistently score in the range of 500. My best score to date is about 350. Long way from an average of 500.

Then I watched a Twitch stream of some very good pilots recently and noticed that they also have many matches in the low hundreds. Hitting 500 is no walk in the park for them. One of them actually got a score of 11 in one match. He took a lot of ribbing about it too.

Lmfao, who are these "good" pilots that you are referring to?

and not sure what you are talking about because I drop 1k+ in my TW everygame I touch.

With that being said, if you have a group of 12 compt. players you will tend to do less since every player is competent enough to do a fair amount of damage thus leaving less for you.

View PostSethAbercromby, on 27 August 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

The damage tracking does have its place, as while not being a good metric as to track player performance by itself. The more damage one churns out, the closer they bring their enemies to death, which is always a good thing.

I think the player stats need to be redesigned though. Mech stats should be tracked as Number of Matches, Wins, Losses, Win-Lose ratio, Kills, Assists, Kills per Match, Assists per Match, Deaths, Survival rate, Average Damage, Average C-Bills and Average Experience.

Player Stats should trade Kills/Deaths for Kills/Assists and drop the K/D for a Survival rate.

This way the system would be able to track performance of 'Mechs of all roles and archetypes, instead of favoring kill-oriented playstyles and loadouts.

nAH, Low damages are always for terribad pilots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users