100 replies to this topic

#101 Serpentbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 485 posts
  • LocationVanvikan, Norway

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

Ok, I dont play all that much, 2 to 4 hours a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. But I guess you could say I'm a little above the average player over all.

I'm just placing some numbers for you. My Kill/Death ratio is 1,84 atm, and I've put down 909 enemies in the curren section of the stats. 1750 kills and 1,27 K/D in the Archived. Just to give a clue about where I'm at if you compare. Dont know how often stats are archived.

I went over my Mech stats, and looked at some of the mechs I've used the most lately. Average damage per round for those four mechs are 431 - 448 - 464 - 330. I only saw total damage in the stats, not average, so I had to just calculate for a few of them myself. Not sure if those are my best.

I have run several 1000+ matches, but I'm not sure what my personal best is. This summer I did how ever for some reason start taking screenshots of the scoreboards of 1000+ dmg matches, and since this summer my personal best is 1241. But on the other side of the scale I've also done like 80 dmg.

I do run all kinds of setups and classes, but I guess I'm mainly a heavy pilot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users