Issue Feedback Bug Report

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

So, as the unit leader, I pre-registered the unit while tagged lone wolf. Clan Loyalist was not an option at the time.

Upon yesterday's patch, I changed my forums tag to CY but it is not appearing on my forum profile page or ingame for my unit.

Can this get fixed please? Already sent to support as well.

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

Have not even received a return note from support on this one. Bump!

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

I don't think changing your faction selection is supposed to change your unit association at all; once the unit is made with a specific association it's permanent afaik.

Changing the unit's association will probably require a manual adjustment by support, who probably don't even have the tools yet in place to do so (Niko said tools for fixing unit registrations would come online "early next week"), although your reason (clan loyalist was not an option originally) certinly seemsl ike a fair reason to make a change on your behalf.

you can check the status of your tickets here: http://mwomercs.com/support/tickets no sense bumping a forum post if you've already sent a support ticket.

#4 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 28 August 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

I don't think changing your faction selection is supposed to change your unit association at all; once the unit is made with a specific association it's permanent afaik.

Changing the unit's association will probably require a manual adjustment by support, who probably don't even have the tools yet in place to do so (Niko said tools for fixing unit registrations would come online "early next week"), although your reason (clan loyalist was not an option originally) certinly seemsl ike a fair reason to make a change on your behalf.

you can check the status of your tickets here: http://mwomercs.com/support/tickets no sense bumping a forum post if you've already sent a support ticket.

so we should send tickets to make our unit Clan loyalists? But what about the players, it was said a player can only enter a Unit when he has the same Faction chosen. So changing the Unit would also require to change all Members ingame faction as well.

I really would like to hear some confirmation if it even does make sense to send such a ticket, because if they don't have the tools, it won't have any effect at all.

Edited by Lily from animove, 28 August 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:56 AM

Those are good points, Lily, and the best person to answer them is probably Nikolai. Didn't think about members having to change suit as well. PGI/IGP probably won't be able to make any progress until next week though, as per Niko's command chair update.

Niko does specifically says to contact support@mwomercs.com (the same as sending a ticket via the website tickets) regarding changing your unit's faction

• Cannot change initial faction alignment
    • ​Faction alignment is currently set according to the faction of the owner of the unit at the time of creation. If you would like your unit to be faction neutral, set the generic Merc Corps or Clan faction.
      • To change your unit's faction, contact Support@mwomercs.com

Edited by Redshift2k5, 28 August 2014 - 06:05 AM.

#6 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

yeah but too bad we did not knew a clan loyalist faction was supposed to come. I guess these people are those who have the Issue now.

But ok, I gonna send a ticket and we will see whats going to happen.

thx for the Quote.

Edited by Lily from animove, 28 August 2014 - 06:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users