Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

Callsign: Archer von GeBler
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: Steiner...ish
Playstyle: Cautious to Reckless depending on whats needed
Role type: Scout, Skirmisher, Sniper
Preferred Weight: Lights or fast Mediums.
Experience: MW, MW2, MW2 GBL, MW2:Mercs, MW3, MW3 Pirates Moon, MW4, MW4 Mercs, MechCommander 1 and 2

I am looking for a casual group. I am usually a weekend warrior, I have a job that embraces the early to rise and early to bed moto. I don't have team speak yet... my dog chewed up my headset. My prefered mech is The Death Knell or the Locust 1E. I have mastered the Locust, Raven, Firestarter, and Commando. Working on different weight classes but I prefer lights

#1702 KisumiKitsune

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 143 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:59 PM

Name: Kisumi Kitsune

Callsign: Kisumi / Sumi
Timezone: -8:00 (PST - California)
House/Faction: Wolf (Flexible)
Playstyle: Do what I'm told, generally up-close and fighting. Being disappointed if I don't break 600 dmg.
Roletype: Brawler, harrasser, occasional dakka assault.
Preferred Weight: Any
Experience: I've been here since the Victor was only available for MC. Pre-ghost-heat, pre-12v12. During that time, I spent the vast majority with a casual unit, the Golden Foxes. After almost two years, with a solid one and a half being a battalion leader, internal issues and emphasis on super-casualness meant it was time to graduate. I was accepted into the Golden Keshik [=GK=], and promptly joined their highest ranked team after trying out, Freedom Delivered (formerly BBW, formerly [HHoD]'s 007). In only half a season I ended up on all applicable competitive drop decks, and played to many victories in RHOD as tier 2, working well in small and coordinated hard-hitting scenarios. After the debut of Community Warfare, the unit split between those who wanted to play more casually and those who were competitive-minded. The remnants weren't generally of a skill level I was happy with anymore, but I wasn't part of "those guys" who left either.

After about a month of drifting, I did end up in the newly-formed [STS] NA, containing many former Shadow Wolves and a handful of Freedom Delivered folk, placed in Division B of MRBC. Once more on the comp team's roster, we played to several victories, but the small number of pilots at our disposal left placement and attandance strained. I was not looking for a unit playing it down to the wire, but a strong and skilled atmosphere, and decided it wasn't for me. I've been pugging around, rarely, but solo que players are giving me what I fear is a serious case of cancer. It's time to play in a group again, but it needs to be the right group.

I'm looking for a team with a competitive bent. I will only seriously consider those who have experience in either T1 / T2, or Division A / Division B competitive environments. I'm willing to earn my keep, prove my worth, slog through scheduled practices and sit out several seasons as a back-bencher if a group of names is already slated for the comp roster and experimenting isn't on the radar. I can be patient, but I will prove myself, I'm confident of that.

#1703 JudgeDeathCZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:19 AM

Name:Zdeněk Anděl

Callsign:JudgeDeath
Timezone:GMT+1
House/Faction:I do not care
Playstyle:I like LRMs most but I love PPC snipe as well both with any weight class.
Roletype:LRM and PPC support fire
Preferred Weight:Any but I like fast mechs
Experience:MW3,MW4,MW:LL and a lot of MWO since closed beta ;)

I am more casual player mainly bcuz of my work schedule when I have 12 hrs morning shift next day 12 hrs night shift and after that 2 days free si I can not guarantee exact time I will be able to play.
I was in HHoD and then in Z-6 which was put on hold so I am looking for new group and I prefer merc grp with different contract every 2 weeks-1 month.

#1704 TheSteelRhino

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Go-cho
  • Go-cho
  • 553 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:41 AM

Update. Hello all. Thank for the responses. Currently reviewing and checking some groups out.

Currently available for contracts....

Name: TheSteelRhino (formerly Rhinehardt Ritter)
Callsign: TheSteel Rhino (or just Rhino)
Timezone: UTC -6 (US Central)
Available Times: 4 or more nights a week usually. Starting between 8:30-9 Central, up to 11:30 pm Central.
House/Faction: Steiner/Davion preferred (would consider Marik). No clanners.
Playstyle: Team player. Prefer organized CW drops
Roletype: Skirmisher/brawler
Preferred Weight: medium or heavy, but some assaults, and lights.
Experience:
Battletech crescent hawks inception/Mechwarrior/mw 2-4 plus expansions.
Founder/player since MWO closed beta.
previous units and positions held.
228 IBR - 2 months 1 week. Rank: Initiate (several friends there, but sadly just not an overall fit with unit)
Hellcats: Rank: Captain, Commander A co (after a previous failed merger, unit joined 228 IBR)
Aces Wild- Captain and XO of Alpha Company. (company left to start own unit)
BlackBurns Raiders: Command Sgt Major (personal reasons as unit stopped playing MWO)

Looking for a unit that is open to players that are interested in BT lore, BUT has a focus on playing CW and winning. I am currently not interested in league play. However, I would like to find a friendly and team oriented atmosphere that has organized CW play.

Thanks
Rhino.

Edited by TheSteelRhino, 27 March 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#1705 nairbsamoht

Rookie

• Overlord
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Name: nairbsamoht
Call sign: Hellstorm
Time Zone: GMT(UK)
Availible time :4 to 5 days a week rotating
Faction: Currenly no faction not fussed on what faction i join.
Play style: organised team play its not about the kill its about working well as a team together to take them down.
roles/mechs brawler or lrm boat softening up targets for others to take down or hunting down with a pack
Im versitile enough to do most things.

Preferd weight heavy assault or medium mechs i have plenty

#1706 DJFrost

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

Name: Frost

Callsign: DJFrost
Timezone: Eastern
House/Faction: Merc. I.S. loadout currently.
Playstyle: teamoriented. Willing to take any role, but normally aggressive. Willing to lead or follow.
Roletype: Brawler/scout mostly. Have some long range as well.
Preferred Weight: light or assault
Experience: Been playing the last year solid almost every day. Been a mech pilot for much longer, playing mwo off and on before, but moreso the older versions. Got serious after joining another unit. Helped recruit and train many members, handled setting up a webpage for the unit as well as unit graphics. Left due to an over abundance of drama and a severe lack in structure.

Hoping to find a unit who will be active in all game modes, including cw. A unit with a working structured ranking system in place, but with members who still have a sense of humour. I am more than willing to join in group matches, and am always up for training. I have no problem in command situations and am just as comfortable in the back seat lurming. I do run InnerSphere but am planning on investing in some clan eventually (sooner if the right unit gets my attention).
I do run teamspeak as well as being active on ingame voip.
I am normally online through the evenings in my time zone (Toronto).
Feel free to add me in game and throw me a group invite!

#1707 slayer213

Rookie

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

Callsign: Slayer213
Timezone: Australia
House/Faction: Steiner
Playstyle: Teamwork, willing to follow and backup other players
Roletype: Brawler usually heavier mechs
Preferred Weight: 80-100
Experience: Founder, mainly casual

#1708 Marius Malthus

• PipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

Name: Marius Malthus

Callsign: Fox
Timezone: GMT+00
House/Faction: Merc Unit/House Davion
Playstyle: Teamwork heavy.
Roletype: Brawler/flanker. Tech
Preferred Weight: Medium/heavy
Experience: Veteran Founder. Death Hands Brigade, Windbourne Highlanders. 13th War Dogs.

Looking for a MERC unit mainly composed of EU players. casual or not casual. sorry to say this but i dont want to be lured again to a unit with the promise of them having a great EU contingent...

I'm very good in terms of lore and a diehard Battletech fan.

Edited by Marius Malthus, 24 March 2015 - 01:07 PM.

#1709 Arle Vox

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:59 AM

Name: Arle Vox

Callsign: Vox
Timezone: GMT-7 (Mountain Time, Canada)
House/Faction: Rolling through all factions as a freelancer, don't want to permanently dedicate to any single house/clan
Playstyle: Team-based advances, horde tactics
Roletype: Ranger
Preferred Weight: Medium
Experience: MW 1, 2, & 3; also the tabletop board game and the CCG if that matters...

Edited by Arle Vox, 25 March 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#1710 Quxudica

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

Name: Quxudica
Callsign: Ducky
Timezone: GMT -4 (East Coast US)
House/Faction: Unaligned, pulled Jade Falcon out of a hat to try CW.
Playstyle: varies
Roletype: Fire Support
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: Years of playing solo queue. Substantial amounts of resulting therapy.

I've been around since early closed beta, exclusively a Jenner pilot for CB I've since played pretty much every weight class at one point or another. My knowledge of the game is pretty in depth, I dive into things and learn all I can about them, but my ability as a pilot is probably only just above average.

I'm looking for a relaxed group to drop with, people who get things done but don't treat the game like a profession. Really just want to have fun with a mature respectful group that like poking giant tanks together. I play all game modes, though only done a small amount of CW (due to queue times, rarely seems worth it). Probably goes without saying but I obviously have a mic and no qualms using mumble, teamspeak, ventrillo or whatever might be needed (veteran MMO player, I've had all the voip clients at one point or another). Currently have around 21 mechs, but the ones I typically play with any proficiency are : JM6-S, WVR-6R, SHD-2D2, SCR, TBR, RVN-2X. Have a few more but I'm rusty at best with the rest.

The times I am online tend to vary due to work, but I'm usually around at some point in the evening or late night (EST). Give me a poke.

#1711 Leif Tanner

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:47 AM

Name: Leif Tanner.
Callsign: Leif
Timezone: +10:00 (Australia)
House/Faction: House Liao.
Playstye: Varied (depending on day/mood)
Roletype: LR Support/ Scouting
Preferred weight: Medium/Heavy.
Experience: MechWarrior2 (31C Combat) MechWarrior 2 GBL MW2 Mercenaries/ MechWarrior 3/ MechWarrior 4' MW:LL (if that even counts :-p) Heavy Gear (BT style gameplay)/Battle Tank etc.

TS active per in-game request only.

#1712 DRT33TH

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:52 AM

Callsign: DRT33TH
Timezone: GMT +1
House/Faction: Doesn't matter, just want an active unit
Playstyle: Team player
Roletype: scout,
Preferred Weight: light/med
Experience: plenty of dreaded solo ques