Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Callsign: TPrty
Timezone: US East
House/Faction: Mercenary
Playstyle: Stealth Recon, Straggler Assassination, Sowing enemy confusion/chaos
Roletype: Recon, Brawling
Preferred Weight: Light
Experience: Mechwarrior 1 through 3 including Mercenaries. Founder on MWO

Activity: Afternoons and early evenings, sometimes weekends.

Edited by TPrty, 05 September 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#1562 Jambosque Felkos

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Edit: found a group.

Spoiler

Edit: Tags were improperly nested...D'oh.

Edited by Jambosque Felkos, 28 May 2015 - 04:10 PM.

#1563 Baron Blitz Fokheimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

Looking for a temporary unit for the event. Might stay if the people are good and I like it.

Name: Baron Blitz Fokheimer

Callsign: The Baron
Timezone: GMT-5 (I play evenings, late nights, and sometimes mornings)
House/Faction: Steiner
Playstyle: Can adjust, but prefer brawling. Pretty good at target prioritization for LRM spam as well
Roletype: Assault, tank, focused dps application, ambushing
Preferred Weight: Prefer 65+ ton heavies and assaults, although I'm also pretty amazing with some mediums, such as the YLW.
Experience: Been here for two years now. I've placed in the top 10 for every opt-in tournament I was around for, and the only ones I skipped were due to RL issues. I'm competitive, and play to win.

#1564 Pugnax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSometimes Canada

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

Looking for a group of 3 other to play with for the event, can carry my weight. Shoot me a message!

Name: Pugnax
Timezone: UTC -3:30 Newfoundland
House: FRR
Playstyle: Good
Preferred weight: 50-55 tons
Experience: A mechwarrior since the beginning

#1565 Red Plague

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 61 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationkapuskasing

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

edit ...
no longer looking for a team ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
looking for a team of players to kill mechs weth ..
i play eastern time zone 9:00am too 1:00 pm

name : red plague
time zoone: eastern time
House: liao
Playstyle: anything goes/brawler
Preferred weight:heavy /assault mech
Experience: playing MWO since 2011 / premium player since day one
own over 100 mechs . can play any roll team needs

Edited by Red Plague, 04 November 2014 - 10:51 AM.

#1566 UniSol

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Looking for an active temporary unit for the Sep 5th, 2014 - Sep 9th 2014 lance only event.

Name: Unisol

Timezone: GMT+2 = Hungary
Role type: support (ECM+AMS)
Preferred mechs: Kit Fox or Atlas
Experience: player since 02 Sep 2012

#1567 Sir Kopath

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Looking for lancemates / unit for lance challenge. Hit me up in game

Call Sign, Sir Kopath
Timezone: Canada, Eastern Standard Time

Light Mechs : SDR-5D (ECM), RVN-3L (ECM)
Medium Mechs: CDA3M (ECM), GRF-3M, SDH-2H
Heavy: JM6-S, CTF-3D
Assault: BNC-3E, AS7-DDC (ECM)

EDIT: Currently found a home in Praetorian Legion

Edited by Sir Kopath, 12 September 2014 - 10:25 PM.

#1568 Vortyrion

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Looking for Unit

Call sign: Vortyrion
Timezone: GMT+2
Faction: Free Rasalhague Republic (Yep I fight for freedom ... but i can fight and for money)
Play Style: Adaptive
Role Type: Depends on mood and team needs(mostly Sniper/Close Support/Brawler)
Weight: Prefer Heavy and Assault (Ilya Muromets, Firebrand, Heavy Metal)
Experience: Spent quite some time in MWO, more that a year, but until now i play PUG games.
(Kills / Death 1662 / 1218)

I'm 32 years old, calm gamer :-)

Edited by Vortyrion, 06 September 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#1569 Cattleman

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts
  • LocationJefferson, USA

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Started playing with the NSMC last week, and probably will drop with a few others when they're not on.

It looks like more fun to talk to people while playing than just playing solo, so I may as well slap one of these on the bulletin board:

Callsign: Cattleman

Timezone: US Pacific

Usual playing hours: 20:00-23:00 Pacific time

House/Faction: Opposing Kurita, but otherwise unaffiliated. Not inclined to get very deep in the Battletech Lore, just here to have fun.

Playstyle/Roletype:
In PUG matches, I've unexpectedly had better luck staying alive and getting a few decent matches the Trial Spider by pop-up pot shots with the laser, plus a little running and gunning with machine guns. Average performance, off the top of my head, in the decent matches: 3 assist, 110 damage, 70k C-bills earned

I've also had moderate success in the Trial Shadowhawk.

I bought a Stalker 3F and have Artemis LRMs 30 on it, and can do OK in it. However, without backup/direction/plan of some kind to follow, I easily get cornered and/or confused, and then clobbered, especially with the prevalence of ECM at my usual playing hours. Since I'm kinda slow and clumsy at typing in the in-game chat, I would hope that voice communication, via Skype or other service, with some people would help me get better.

Preferred Weight: I seem to have done OK in that Spider and the Stalker, so Lights and Assults

Experience: Some MW2 GBL when it was new, 3-ish weeks of MWOnline

Edited by Cattleman, 26 September 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#1570 Natural Born Corpse

• Pip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

Ok, having played solo for a while, it's time i made an attempt to be more organised, so here is my post:-

Call sign: Project Havok

Timezone: UK / europe

Usual playing times: 22:00 - 02:00 GMT (most evening)
daytimes depending on my work, GMT hours.

House/ Faction: Merc

Playstyle: Depends on needs, prefer to pilot Heavy or assault mechs, I tend to try not to follow the "meta", more focused on building balanced builds.
current mechs include Thunderbolts 5S, 5SS, 9SE ( all elite), 9S (not skilled up yet)
Cataphracts 1X, 2X, IM ( all elite)
Highlander Heavy Metal ( elite)
Dire Wolf - prime

Basically looking to hopefully join a unit or team that will help me develop and improve

#1571 Varik Ronain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Name: Varik Ronain

Callsign: none, goes by Varik

Timezone:GMT-6
Play time: Varies wildly as daddy duty comes first as does work. Between contracts I have been known to spend an unhealthy amount of time in MWO though ;)

House/Faction: Merc is my preference

Playstyle: Adaptive, jack of all trades and a master of none. Have been avoiding assaults because every unit I have been a part of seemed to be assault heavy… and I do not like how sluggish they are! I am newest to the light chassis but have a love for firestarters.

Roletype: Direct fire midrange with lasers or AC, brawling “love me some wubwub, srms and dakka from the AC20, can sling some LRMs if need be and narc/tag on my own reliably. Most success as a striker by popping in for quick damage and using cover to minimize damage before repositioning to another angle of attack nearby. I can hill hump pretty well. I am not very accurate with the gauss 52% but tbh I do not like "sniping" so I have the least experience with that weapon. I prefer to flank and fight where the enemy is. I prefer to be with assertive players who are aggressive on the verge of reckless at times when just having fun but can be patient if the need arises. I can if need be fill in as drop commander or be the grunt, whatever the team needs for that particular group.

Preferred Weight: I prefer heavy, medium and light mechs. I have very little experience in assaults because of their lack of mobility.

Experience: Spent my early days with the 312th Black Trident Division until they disbanded. After a short hiatus from MWO I joined with CI: Comstar Irregulars and enjoyed my time there and made some great friends but felt like it was time to move on.

I would like to join a unit with at least some upwards mobility and shows appreciation towards members when they try to contribute. (this is not a dig at the guys and gals at CI, they are great people but are massive at over 100 active members)

P.S. I still have good relations with members of both units and consider the members from both units to be my core MWO family and friends.

P.P.S. I am sorry if I have not taken the time to reply to everyone but there have been a lot of messages sent my way and I am responding to them in the order I got them in. This takes a bit of time as part of the process involves a meet and greet of sorts on TS and some drops for every unit that showed interested. This allows both sides to get to know one another before making a choice and IMO is better than blindly jumping into anything.

EDITED for spelling and clarity, EDITED again for more info

Edited by Varik Ronain, 11 September 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#1572 Woodstock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationKrakow

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

Name: Yue Fei
Callsign: Woodstock
Timezone: GMT+1
House/Faction: Marik - Preferably Laio
Playstyle: Team player
Roletype: Support and finisher
Preferred Weight: Heavy (80%) Light (15%) Medium(5%)
Experience: 4th Regulan Hussars plus joined at the beginning of Closed Beta.

Looking for a ROLEPLAYING unit ideally from the Capellan space. or a merc unit with Capellan leanings.

Edited by Woodstock, 13 September 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#1573 Funkadelic Mayhem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,811 posts
  • LocationOrokin Void

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Name: Funkadelic Mayhem

Callsign: Funk
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: MERC Corp!
Playstyle: Fast and on target!
Roletype: Scout, flank/rear guard. Spotter.
Preferred Weight: Light ONLY!
Experience: Light pilot since 17, Jan 2013. My 1st and only unit up tell now was with the Apocalypse Lancers. I will miss them, but I feel like I was not growing as a light pilot. I am looking to spread my wings and grow as a light pilot. Im looking for a unit that is willing to teach and learn. Most importantly, Im looking for friends and friendly people!

I am looking for a unit that needs a dedicated light pilot and is active in MRBC, MCW, RHoD, any other competitive leagues and CLAN WARS!

I ONLY play light mechs! I am open to advice and training. But not open to running anything slower than 145KPH!
Pm me with TS info and lets get to know each other. I jumped into my last unit head first, This time I want to not only see if I am a fit for you but if your a fit for me. I want to learn and grow and make friends!

Edited by Funkadelic Mayhem, 16 September 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#1574 Syncline

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

ATTENTION RECRUITERS:

I want to join a large and active unit with ambitious plans for whenever CW arrives.
I want to join a unit full of mature, lighthearted, but serious Mechwarriors.
I want to join a unit that is established, well-known, and respected amongst the Mechwarrior community.
I want to join a unit that is less concerned with my Kill:Death and more concerned with my ability to play as a team.
I want to join a unit that holds regular, organized events, whether they're scrimmages with other units, training nights, competition in organized tournaments, or what-have-you.

I'm a US Army combat veteran, meaning I know how and why to take orders, but I'm bad at taking other people's crap. I'm here to play the game, blow the snot out of anyone who opposes me or my allies, and laugh about it in Teamspeak.

I primarily pilot medium mechs, but I have over fifty different chassis, both Clan and Inner Sphere, in all weight classes, and I'm dangerous in every one of them.

I play this game quite a bit - most nights, for several hours per night. I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

I'm not going to fill out any silly recruitment forms. You know enough about me from the information I provided in this post, and which is available on my profile.

I used to be in Paragon, a top-tier unit in the RHoD tournament, before the unit disbanded and most of the players quit.

I'd prefer to join a mercenary corps (for roleplay/CW purposes), but will entertain a Clan or Inner Sphere House faction if they meet my criteria.

If I sound like someone you'd like to recruit, contact me.

Edited by Syncline, 16 September 2014 - 02:40 PM.

#1575 Jaguar Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 219 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

Looking for a Competitive Unit.

Name: Jaguar Prime
Timezone: EST
Playstyle: Any
Preferred Weight: Anything but Assaults.

Thanks for the interest. I've found a home.

Edited by Jaguar Prime, 26 September 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#1576 Sara Stampede

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

Name: Sara Stampede

Callsign: Sara Stampede
Timezone: GMT-4 (NA-Eastern)
House/Faction: Federated Suns
Playstyle: Long range / support
Roletype: Sniper / Artillary / Spotter
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: Long time tabletop player (and a lot of that knowledge translates direct to this game, as it's so remarkably accurate), some MW3 experience, and a few months during beta MW:O. Played in a unit for a while, and had to drop out due to RL circumstances. Looking to return to regular play.

EDIT : I've been hired, thank you everyone for your consideration! [=GK=]

Edited by Sara Stampede, 18 September 2014 - 09:33 AM.

#1577 Kantos Kan

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

Name: Cory Dominguez
Callsign: kantoskan
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Davion
Playstyle: Hates when teammates run into the choke
Roletype: Fire Support / Light Hunter
Preferred Weight: Medium
Experience: I press buttons, sometimes I win

#1578 Ragashar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

Callsign: Ragashar

Timezone: GMT+2 (Finland)

House/Faction: Been playing under the FRR flag

Playstyle: Casual, with the CW finally around the corner, I'd like to explore the whole Unit thing this game has to offer. I am quite busy in my personal life, so I don't have hours per day to spend playing this game.

Roletype: Any. I have so many Mechs, I can play any role. Some probably better than others.

Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assault, but I can do anything.

Experience: Being an old guy, I've played pretty much everything related to MechWarrrior through the years. Have always loved the lore and brutality of the universe. I've got about 800 games of MWO under my belt of somewhere along that ballpark. So I've been around the good and the bad this game has had to offer.

So please, let me know. I ain't too picky about the company. I'd just like to see friendly faces when I login to the game in the evening time when I have time to play. From around eight PM to midnight in the GMT+2 timezone.

Suomalainen porukka olis tietty plussaa!

#1579 55555

• PipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:57 PM

Name: 55555
Callsign: 55555, Überllama, recursion, NULLNAME
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Undecided
Playstyle: gotta go fast!
Roletype: Anklebiter, locust swarm, spotter, brawler (when im angry!)
Preferred Weight: Fastest/agile light, fastest/agile medium, STD360 atlas
Experience: Been a fan of the MW franchise since MW2 for DOS. MW2 mercs, and ghost bears legacy was one of my favorite. played some mw4 and mw3, completed the campaigns, but never was competitive. Other gaming experience provided upon request.

Edited by 55555, 20 September 2014 - 11:58 PM.

#1580 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

Name: Alpftriniun centrus IV

Callsign: Burin2nd
Timezone: -5GMT
House/Faction: Wolf
Playstyle: Fast pace, Brawler heavy hitter
Roletype: Assult