• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

Name: Banesworn

Callsign: Bane
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: My favorites are Davion, Jade Falcon, and Mercs. A good fit is more important to me than Faction, though.
Playstyle: Patient, play the terrain, move as a team.
Roletype: I prefer anything over brawling. Long-range support and even scouting are fine if it helps the team.
Preferred Weight: I'm still exploring my favorite weight class. I played heavy primarily in earlier MW games but am finding the lack of mobility to be somewhat maddening in MWO. Currently in in Illy Cataphract with 2 PPCs and AC-10. Missing the JJs though:(
Experience: New to MWO (3 days and 30 matches plus lots of forum reading). Played MW2, 3, 4, both Mech Commanders, and tabletop/RP since 1991.

Additional Remarks: Seeking a medium-size clan that will help new recruits willing to quickly learn and adapt to that clan's style of play. I favor fun factor and casual socializing over hard-core style of play. I'm comfortable with or without lore. I'm pretty active, but my work schedule precludes me from making every regularly scheduled event in the evenings.

Thanks for all the invites! I've generally known PVP games to be rather toxic, but there are some really great people in this game on on these forums!

Many of the messages I got were from clans that are a little too hard-core for me at this time, given my time constraints. I'll definitely keep many of these clans in mind, though!

Edited by Banesworn, 03 July 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#1522 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Callsign: Shiro Takachi
Timezone: Pacific
House/Faction: Was Part Of Clan Death Legion In MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries I Don't Think Is Related To Russian Death Legion, I Was On Of The Original Death Legion Member The In MechWarrior Online I Was In Ghost Warrior Brigade But Stop Playing Was Waiting For The Clans To Arrive In MechWarrior Online
Playstyle: I Can Be Expert Brawler Expert Sniper I Can Play Medium Heavy And Assault.
Roletype: Mostly Support Or Frontlines Or Solo Tactical Player Very Tactical
Preferred Weight: Heavy And Above
Experience: 1998 My Spark In MechWarrior The Play Allot Of MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Almost Everyday I Play On The PR1 Servers And PR2 And Also On Mektek And Also In MechWarrior Leagues I Did A Few 1vs1 And Some Clan Vs Clan Matches Only A Few I Was Mostly A Public Server Player Kicking Ass I Never Got In The Leagues Allot. I Was Planing To Make A Clan But I Rather Join A Clan I Will Like That Is Already Establish With Good Paint Job And Laid Back And Competitive Clan, I Am A Very Aggressive Player.

#1523 Bacon_Warrior88

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

[color=#959595]Name: Tiggo Bitties[/color]
[color=#959595]Callsign: Tiggo[/color]
[color=#959595]Timezone: mdt(gmt-6)[/color]
[color=#959595]House/Faction: N/A[/color]
[color=#959595]Playstyle: Scout/Brawler[/color]
[color=#959595]Roletype: Spotter/Fire support[/color]
[color=#959595]Favorite mech: Firestarter[/color]
[color=#959595]Favorite Weight: Light/medium[/color]
[color="#959595"]Experience: 2000+ solo pugs. FFS team games with Comm's.. I would make a good lancemate. I'm a team player, can take order's/ fill a role. not afraid to take chances.[/color]

#1524 013

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

Friend me and drop with me for fun.
Name:013
CallSign: 013 <-- (Zero Thirteen)
Time Zone: Chicago (Central Time)
House / Faction: Jade Falcon. (Because of Nostalgia.)
Play Style: Sniper/ LRM Support.
Role Type: Heavy LRM / & ECM Cover / ER-Large Laser Sniper
Preferred Weight: Light Mechs Raven-3L / Catupult-A1
Experience: 20+ Years of MechWarrior(BattleTech),

#1525 Garum

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

Found a new home, I greatly appreciate all invites. Thanks! G.

Name: Garum

Callsign: Garum
Timezone: US PST GMT/7
House/Faction: Lone Wolf, Merch.
Playstyle: Long distance LRM or ballistic, in your face alpha strike
Roletype: Support, tactical to at moment situation
Preferred Weight: Heavy or mediums (not very good with lights or scouting)
Experience: started playing when MW2 came out for the mac. I don't RP but I don't mind others who do. Started playing MWO when it opened up to public/Elite Founder.

Currently returning to MWO and am looking for a good home. Since it's been a while all my mechs and stats have been wiped, I guess from a previous patch. Just have my founder mech Atlas AS7-D(F).

My available times usually run from 4 or 5pm (PST) US til late night. I was a hardcore player but not a pay to 2 win player. Not sure how the game works at this moment. I have a lot to catch up on. What I'm looking for...

Well structured team with a good or great FC.
Help with the best mech for me and the team. I like heavies but it doesn't mean I'm the best at them. An evaulation with input and advice from senior staff is welcomed.
constant (daily) activity from my team. Even if there is no room for clan war that's fine.
A rank system so I always have a goal to achieve.
Great players willing to do some training to help me to
become a better mech pilot for the team.

What I don't want...
A bunch of harda$$es.
Whiners, people who complain or love to blame.
Foul languange is tollerable for me, but constant four letter words all the time will just ruin morale and serves no purpose.

What you can expect from me...
regular participation
an open mind and a non-offensive approach to hearing critiques on performance
Goal setting according to team needs with complete followthrough (provided nothing out of line required)

Last but not least. I'm a father of 5 kids and married to a wonderful wife. There will be those times when I will not be able to attend for obvious reasons. Everyone's family IRL comes first.

Thanks for taking the time to read. If this was TLDR then don't bother replying please.

Garum

Edited by Garum, 13 July 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#1526 Nemkell

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

Name:Cormun

Callsign: Doc-4
Timezone: Mountain
House/Faction: House Kurita/ Draconis Combine
Playstyle: Methodical/ Tactical
Roletype: Support
Preferred Weight: Heavy-Assault (Highlander HGN-733C)
Experience: Mechwarrior 2 31st century combat to present.

#1527 Parasite

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Name: Richie

Callsign: Parasite
Timezone: GMT +0
House/Faction: Any (Undecided)
Playstyle: Hit and Run
Roletype: Scout
Preferred Weight: Light / Med
Experience: Have been playing since closed Beta.

I am not looking for a serious hardcore merc corp. Just somewhere I can log in on an evening and play a few fun games.

Exploring current offers.

Thanks to all those that messaged me.

Edited by Parasite, 15 July 2014 - 12:43 AM.

#1528 Hopheap

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

Name: Hopheap

Callsign: Hopheap
Timezone: GMT -8 (PST)
House/Faction: Any
Playstyle: Stick together team, and communicate
Roletype: Brawler, gauss sniper or support
Preferred Weight: medium or assault (its what I have at present)
Experience: original Mechwarrior to present.

#1529 TheGreyWolfe

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Name: Will

Callsign: TheGreyWolfe
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: Usually Merc; but would consider other House/Faction
Playstyle: Flexible and depends on role required, prefer any team with active coordination / communication
Roletype: Light Scout, Light Commando; Med brawler, Hvy sniper, Hvy Mid-range, Assault
Preferred Weight: Flexible; depends on need. I’ve mastered the 6 Mechs above.
Experience: BattleTech TT, MW1 and MW2(All) – been playing MWO since ECM came out

Edited by TheGreyWolfe, 17 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#1530 kundvagn

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

Callsign: kundvagn
Timezone: GMT+1
Roletype: Direct Damage/Fire Support
Preferred Weight: Assault.
Experience: Since early closed beta with a couple of breaks here and there. Dabbled in the single player for previous Mechwarrior games.

After a couple of months break from the game I’ve gotten back in with the release of the clans and I’m now starting to get bored of the solo queue. So I’m therefore considering joining a unit once again.

While I do own a fair selection of mechs I’ve proven to be a bit of a one trick pony, spending almost all my time in my Stalkers (God I love those things) and now after the clan “invasion” also the Warhawk. It’s where I do the best and also where I find the most enjoyment. My loadouts tend to be mostly energy based and long ranged, as one might expect.

What do I look for in a unit… Now I don’t quite have the dedication to book my schedule with mandatory activities, but I am highly active in general. I just don’t like to feel forced to do something if I for some reason isn’t in the mood for playing one evening. But that said I do enjoy units that are highly organized and have different activities planned. Training, lobby events and things like that really do spice things up for me and helps me keep my interest (and thus activity) in the game high.

Also while I do tend to be active all kinds of odd hours of the day I do prefer to see a big portion of EU players in the unit.

Bleh, that’s about all I can think of at the moment. If you have any questions just toss me a PM and we can go from there.

EDIT: The response has been far greater than I expected, so please understand why it might take me a while to get the time to check out your particular unit. I want to make sure I have a good feel of things before I make a decision.

Cheers!

Edited by kundvagn, 27 July 2014 - 12:48 PM.

#1531 Pinnacle One

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Found a great Company, thank you all for the offers and attention.

Edited by Pinnacle One, 26 July 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#1532 D00MSAYER

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Name: Doom

Callsign: D00MSAYER
Timezone: GMT+1
House/faction: Any
Playstyle: Brawling/Sniping/Harassment
Preferred weight: medium(CDA), assault (STK/HGN/DWF)
Experience: MW4 + MWO

Workrelated i can not promise that i can play from Monday-Thursday. Some weeks im farther away from home and cant pewpew.

#1533 RexExcelsior

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

Name/Callsign: Rex Excelsior
Timezone: US East (GMT -5)
House/Faction: Unaffiliated/No Preference
Playstyle: Scout, Sniper, Scout-Sniper, Skirmisher, Hit and Run
Roletype: Support and everything above
Preferred Weight: Light
Experience: Been playing intensively for about a week now

Hello! I started playing MWO about a week to ten days ago, enjoying it very much so far. All of my games so far have been PUG drops, playing solo, and while I enjoy the game, playing by myself in PUGs is starting to get a little old, especially in a light 'mech. So, I am looking for an unit that is active during the evenings, in the US East timezone preferably, for both casual PUG drops and competitive play.

I'd like to think I am a pretty competent light pilot so far, having used Spiders, Firestarters, and Jenners intensively since I began playing and I am always willing to learn more. I am pretty malleable and adapt quickly so I believe that I would be a good asset to any group willing to take me in. I have a headset with Teamspeak, Mumble, and Ventrillo installed and ready to go. If you think I would be a good fit for your outfit, please feel free to drop me a line, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

#1534 Bob Zero

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:52 AM

Name: Bob
Callsign: Bob Zero
Timezone: GMT +0 (UK)
House/Faction: None
Playstyle: Hit and run / Brawler
Roletype: Support/ Flanker
Preferred weight: Med/ Hvy
Experience: None with MW but tons with games

Just started this game but fallen in love with it. I have no real experience with MW stuff but iv years of experience in games like EVE and, most recently, WoT.

Im lookin for a group that i will be able to play most if not all my battles online with because for me the enjoyment in a game like this is the teamwork aspect. Im pretty flexable, willing to take the role thats needed for the team, im not a damage/killwhore.

I would prefer TS for comms and have a working headset, and a spare! i have some friends who hav started to play the game aswell who may or may not wish to join (they r yet to decide)

Im old and laid back, i dont want a group with drama/ kids, i want a place to chill and have a laugh while kicking big stompy robot arse!

#1535 kaleking14

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Name:Lyle

Callsign: kaleking14
Timezone: MDT
House/Faction: No preference
Playstyle: Tactical
Roletype: Any as required
Preferred Weight: Light, Medium or Heavy
Experience: MW2 and MW4 mercs

Hi All,
Looking for a group to train with. I would like to improve my skills in this game. I have been a fan CBT for many years but have not had a group to game with. I got into the MW games several years ago but have never played online. I would like to find a group that plays together with good communications and sounds strategy. I love playing this game but all to often the teams are not coordinating their effort and it ends badly. I am willing to adapt to play any role that is required for the team. I don't really like the assault mechs, they feel too slow.

Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you all for the replies. I am considering several groups now.

Edited by kaleking14, 03 August 2014 - 12:55 PM.

#1536 AcidKepler

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

Name: AcidKepler
Callsign: Acid or Nefastus
Timezone: GMT -3
House/Faction: N/A
Playstyle: Long/Medium Range Attacks (LRM and ACs) and "over the top" spoting (Jagermech)
Roletype: Long Range Support and Second Line Attacks
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: MW4 (And other games with strong strategic aspects)

#1537 AeturnitasMalus

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

Name: AeturnitasMalus

Callsign: Malus
Timezone: Eastern
House/Faction: NoPref
Playstyle: Don't know yet
Roletype: Don't know yet
Preferred Weight: NoPref
Experience: MW2, MW4

I got a Founder's pack but my good laptop died in a beer accident before I ever got to play. I just built a new machine and have been wanting to play this for a long time. Honestly have no idea where to start etc. etc. Undoubtedly the learning curve is steep when you get started this late so here I am. I'm in the army so my work schedule fluctuates a bit, but is mostly predictable.

I have already received several replies and I am in the process of joining a group, thank you for your interest.

Edited by AeturnitasMalus, 03 August 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#1538 Bolt Driver

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Name: Bolt Driver
Callsign: Bolt
Timezone: Eastern
House/Faction: Any
Playstyle: Unknown
Roletype: Unknown
Preferred Weight: Any
Experience: MW4 & MWO

I've played MWO since closed beta though stopped playing in the middle of it, I later started playing MWO again near the announcement of the Clan Invasion. I'm looking for a casual but still organized group that I could join up with anytime, I'm also up for any tips for piloting.

#1539 Degrath

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

Name: Derek Grath
Callsign: Degrath (alt training pilot TRNDegrath)
Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Arizona
House/Faction: Davion/Mercenary
Playstyle: Scout / Medium Support
Roletype: Recon, Quick Strike
Preferred Weight: Light/Medium
Experience: MPBT:Solaris, MPBT:3025, Mechwarrior 1,2,3,4, Mech Commander, MegaMek, MWO since closed beta (Before Founders) and Table Top Battletech / AeroTech / Mechawarrior RPG.

#1540 Grey Death Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

Name: Matthew

Callsign: Death Storm
Timezone: Im from UK
House/Faction: Clan Jade Falcon, Grey Death Legion Merc Corp
Playstyle: Brawler, Sniper, Team oriented Organisation
Roletype: Heavy Support, Brawler
Preferred Weight: Assault, Heavy, Medium Classes
Experience: I am an experienced MechWarrior Veteran I have been around since Mechwarrior 4, and Mechwarrior Mercenaries where i joined Grey Death Legion, I have a solid 12 years experience from Mechwarrior 4 to Mechwarrior online. My skill set include Sniper, Brawler my best suited type Mech is heavy Assault , Heavy and Medium class. Favorite is Stalker class Mech I am also fond of the Clan Mechs my main focus in battle is a team player as well as using good tactics to out maneuver or flank the enemy as well as dealing with unforeseen events occurring and learning how to deal with them, Ill always help out fellow team members give advice when i can.

Edit Thanks guys I have already had few Merc Corps Emailed me yesterday so I have now answered their emails and will continue to do so. Thank you everyone for emailing me and taking your time to introduce me to your Merc Corp again thank you.

Edited by Death Storm, 10 August 2014 - 11:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users