7 replies to this topic

#1 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Hail Warriors of the Clans This is an attempt by myself to organize the many Blood Houses and legacies into Houses. I know the CGB has a list of all the Bloodnamed warriors and this is NOT a repeat of that( their work is awesome and I honor them)This is to list the Warriors for Hans Ole Jorgensson Ghost Bear Founder My name is David Jorgensson My Call sign is WM-Deejay I am 50 years old and have held My Bloodname since 2oo3 This is a link to an old webpage fro 2003 for my Bloodname and unit at that time I give it as proof of my Name..: http://jadefalcons.8m.com/index.html Please Bloodnamed Warriors of Hans Jorgensson sound off

Edited by WM Deejay, 30 August 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#2 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

looks like your the only one :)

#3 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

Mechwarrior Dontor has earned his Jorgensson bloodname in Clan Ghost Bear.

#4 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

I am Talking to MW-Dontor He currently is the CGB House Jorgensson House Leader and as such I am coordinating with him. Deejay

#5 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

Strange, so few Jorgensson. I think i have seen more than 2 warrior bearing it. After all, it is kind of the "Kerensky" of Clan Ghost Bear, quiaff? :)

#6 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Aff.... there are about 9 or 10 listed but a lot of people are not currently playing... and I am trying to make sure Hans Jorgensson is the basis for the Bloodname and not Cal Jorgensson his younger brother... it is ,as all of this MWonline is, just for fun ..............Jorath has an excellent post ongoing with Clan Genetic bloodnamed warriors on MWonline ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I thought a natural extension of that was to form them into bloodhouses.... It seems in the Cannon Battletech the Clan are constantly at each others throats. The original Blood Spirit that Kerensky envisioned for the Clans seems to be gone,, even the Clan thusly Named became insular and inward facing breaking almost all ties with the other Clans..........I have seen how well the Clans CAN work together in other leagues and there seem to be an awful lot if IS/House and merc Factions compared to Clan Factions.. So I do believe we should work together as we have Trials to solve any Differences and we are not the IS Barbarians...... So if a few bloodhouses are created and it helps to foster cross Clan Ties then that is good.................. It is our Diversity as Clan that Makes us Strong.. From the Strong Family beliefs of the Bears to the Tenacity of the Falcon.. From the wealth of Shark economic experience to the Space fleets of the Raven and Adders... It is our Diversity and Differences of our Warriors that make us Stronger than the IS.....Seyla

#7 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I agree. After all "Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness.." ;)

#8 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Seyla

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users