• 6,208 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:25 AM

#2 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

How many times have we asked you to make a thread for all of your videos, please man. Please, PLEASE. Make a SINGLE thread.

#3 o0Marduk0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

And now please the video with the Dire Wolf.

#4 xarax123

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

Come on now! It was obvious that the pilot of the direwolf didn't know how to pilot that mech. He spent half the battle looking around trying to find his target.

#5 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

View PostDimento Graven, on 30 August 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

See this is why I don't get why people complain about clan mechs. They have very reduced firepower up close like that due to convergence issues. He'll on the test server I took out a direwolf with a Vindy armed only with an ER PPC and 2 Medium lasers + TAG. All I did was hug his chest or remain as close as possible to him. Even my Timberwolf has been embarassed by a few brawler shadowhawks that realized my convergence only works to a certain range other wise I'm only doing 10-7 damage vs 3 SRM6s and 2 mediums that do way more. That and they only have 50-56 torso armor.

#6 Dimento Graven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostNautilusCommand, on 30 August 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

How many times have we asked you to make a thread for all of your videos, please man. Please, PLEASE. Make a SINGLE thread.
Meh...

View Posto0Marduk0o, on 30 August 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

And now please the video with the Dire Wolf.
Here's the Gausszilla vid list, per your request (if I understood what you were asking for).

https://www.youtube....QmSA5PVygc9LJF0

View Postxarax123, on 30 August 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

Come on now! It was obvious that the pilot of the direwolf didn't know how to pilot that mech. He spent half the battle looking around trying to find his target.
Perhaps... You should read his name, and then contact him to find out if he thinks he didn't know how to pilot that 'mech.

I'm sure his opinion would be different, however, as mentioned before, it was a calculated risk given my past experiences with random players in vs. type situations. I felt there was a better than fair chance I'd come out on top.

Anyway, facing him and fighting would have had me lasting MUCH longer than trying to turn tail and run. At least I keep the side with most armor FACING him...

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 30 August 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

See this is why I don't get why people complain about clan mechs. They have very reduced firepower up close like that due to convergence issues. He'll on the test server I took out a direwolf with a Vindy armed only with an ER PPC and 2 Medium lasers + TAG. All I did was hug his chest or remain as close as possible to him. Even my Timberwolf has been embarassed by a few brawler shadowhawks that realized my convergence only works to a certain range other wise I'm only doing 10-7 damage vs 3 SRM6s and 2 mediums that do way more. That and they only have 50-56 torso armor.
The clans do have a few weaknesses, that's for sure. Getting the chance to exploit them is rare, but when you do...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users