• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

Posted Image

Greetings from the Golden Keshik, We are looking for Pilots interested on joining leagues. We are a very tight small group of friends. We used to compete heavily and are looking to become more active and have fun in MWO again. We don't have ranks and we don't role play much. We don't have many rules other than be friendly, respect and have fun with each other.

If you are interested on becoming one of our members, visit our website,

http://GoldenKeshik.com

If you decide to apply, Come join us at Digital Theme Park's TeamSpeak 3 server.

Address: ts3.digitalthemepark.org

We hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,

- The Golden Keshik

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 27 June 2016 - 11:58 AM.

#2 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

The thing I like most about GK, is there push for more competitive style play. We still screw around and have fun, but we also practice the things that make a team effective and able succeed. We have 2 competitive teams currently, 1 in MRBC and the other getting ready for MCW. Our Tier 1 team is in the process of building and restructuring. Great group of guys that understand each other and have goes a long way to getting better as 1 unit.

#3 RuffContact

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:03 AM

Fun times but definitely intent on winning. Willing to play individuals not from the unit, unless of course, in a comp match. Good learning curve.

#4 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

I joined Golden Keshik a little over a month ago, the competitive nature of the team along with an inviting environment made it a really good fit.

#5 ShadowPuppet

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

Great team if you're looking to be competitive and improve your skills as a pilot.

#6 LordofDecay

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

Quality unit. Looking for like minded competitive players.

#7 Big STRETCH

• PipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

I have been playing with alot of these guys for well over a year now and its been one hell of a ride. From 1v1 tournaments way back when sync dropping for hours with 24 mechwarriors hurling insults and PPC's at each other all night. Dropping 4 nights a week practicing for hours looking for the ultimate prize. Dropping competitive matches every week. Playing cards against humanity getting smashed.

These guys have definitely made MWO the game I turn on everyday.

#8 Igchy

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBKK , Thailand (Not Taiwan)

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

What time do you require a member to practice? And how many days a week at minimum?

#9 Big STRETCH

• PipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

Practice times are different for each team within the unit. But usually at least 3 nights a week for 2-3 hours. We like to have a player playing at least 8 hrs a week during prime time hrs 8-12 est. It is alot of time but that builds the familiarity and cohesiveness you need to be a competitor against the top teams out there.

#10 Quintt

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

Bump ful of love and snugles from STS

#11 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

Golden keshik, a great place to play, and a place to grow, sounds pretty, flowery, and ponies and rainbows....it's not, it's a hard grind, it's learning a new mech or a new tool of the trade. it is nights of winning match after match, chasing that elusive first high once again. The quest would be lessened without my friends and comrades in arms. A rough gang, but you know someone has your back, if someone needs to roll your damage, it happens, if you cross in front of a compatriot they will stand off the trigger (I'm not saying they wont cuss you out, but they WILL pull off). most of these slackers have played with me for almost two years, and most will for years to come, I won't abandon them, I'll happily take a gauss for any man, woman, or child in the ranks, bcause it is something we all ascribe to, a group of friends playing together for one another AND glory, somehting I'm sure your missing, stop by and kick a tire or two when you have time, I assure you, you ARE missing out :)

#12 Razgriz Gundam

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:08 AM

GK are chock full of some of the closest friends i've made in game, and it shows, the camaraderie, The unique but affectionate joking we have going on, but most of all, our competitive drive. we strive to go to the top, not as our unique teams, but a concise group. Join them if you're up for a challenge, because you certainly will have one.

#13 TYKONDEROGA

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 23 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:59 AM

=GK= is an Excellent place to stomp robots with like minded individuals.

Posted Image

Edited by TYKONDEROGA, 01 October 2014 - 10:00 AM.

#14 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:59 AM

Come one come all to have experience s like this...
MWO - Golden Keshik Winfest: http://youtu.be/IkJEXYHAQOI
MWO - Golden Keshik Facegrind Landspeed Record: http://youtu.be/BV3JVkRjOeI.

As the same lady that made these videos of us put it "we are the rowdy and funnest bunch she has ever played with". We are looking for pilots, if you are willing to leave ego at the door we will mold you into a PUG all star machine. We thrive on fun and winning just happens to come with it. Currently we have 3 competitive teams that are tiered different and in multiple leafues so there is fun for everyone.

View PostIgchy, on 21 September 2014 - 02:59 AM, said:

What time do you require a member to practice? And how many days a week at minimum?

we simply ask you put in 8 hours during prime time hours a week. If you join a comp team they all have different times.

#15 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:52 AM

Posted Image

#16 LordofDecay

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

Join Golden Keshik

Posted Image

Edited by LordofDecay, 19 October 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#17 tuke

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

I love lamp.

Also GK is a great place to work with a team that has solid goals and great attitude.

#18 CptTrousers

Rookie

• The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Great team with a mature and dedicated attitude towards competitive playing; worth checking out.

#19 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

We are looking for pilots who are interested in a fun and competitive environment. We work hard trying to find good drop decks and work in our teamwork constantly. We love competition and participate on almost every league and levels we can find. Come see what we are all about.

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 27 October 2014 - 10:51 AM.

#20 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users