Call To Arms - Personal Recruiting - 9Pm To 12Am Cst (Utc+8)

14 replies to this topic

#1 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

Hail,

In the past few years I have known what it is to climb insurmountable obstacles in order to reach higher ground. From being jobless, poor, and finding out I have cancer to the highs of meeting the President of Taiwan and being hugged by the first lady of the United States.

I also know that the difficulties in life are mirrored in this wonderful game that we play. A year ago I had a large rag tag band of fighters fighting for me when there was still only a dream of the first part of Community Warfare… but what can change in just a year?

I moved to China, the clans are in the game and the majority of my warriors (fighting when we were a forward lance disguised as a Merc Corp) decided to follow their freebirth hearts to Merc Units. Community Warfare Part I is with us, and I’m rebuilding. Looking for a handful of warriors who will war with me, bleed with me, and fight with me… warriors who believe in the honor and strength of the Clans. Those who wish to help bring peace to the barbaric inner sphere.

Is that you? Are you someone who overcomes obstacles? Who understands defeat can be a lesson in how to win? Are you someone who knows that teamwork is paramount and that regardless of the skills that an individual possesses it’s the team that bears he glory? If so then you then you want to fight with me.

I play regularly from 9pm to 12pm Chinese Standard Time (UTC +8) so if you are in Asia, Australia, New Zealand... Basically the Asia-Pacific area or the time fits for you please join me. My schedule is flexible.

This is a personal call and not so much a recruitment for my Clan, however I am always on the lookout for those who are willing to be competitive, yet relaxed players, especially as there is an Oceanic mechwarrior league opening for us with higher pings.

<S>

Khan of Clan Diamond Shark’s Diamond Shiver
DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 04 September 2014 - 05:06 AM.

#2 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

Good Luck Trothkin!

#3 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:42 AM

<S>

Thank you .

Just to add some information, I'd really like to get a lance together in order to be a part of this tournament. It's for high pings warriors.

http://mwomercs.com/...pingers-league/

If you feel you need training, please let me know.

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 04 September 2014 - 04:56 AM.

#4 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:39 AM

I wish you luck in your rebuilding!

#5 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

New site :)
www.diamondshiver.net

#6 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

Hail,

I've noticed more and more warriors in the AU/China area who are looking for a home.

I'd like to explain a bit more about what my ideology is of battle and being a warrior in these spaces.

When it comes to losses, where I feel a warrior learns the most, I'm of the mindset that it is important to first think of the self. What could I have done better, how did I fail my teammates, what is it about my configuration that is limiting me from being more effective.

I believe in being critical without being negative. I believe that good points as well as bad should be emphasized. I believe in working with people who happen to be in our dropship and to not view others as unworthy Pugs or players are beneath me.

I believe that we, as players who have been here for awhile, should be ambassadors who help to bring others into the game. Help new warriors find their footing and that skill can be learned but being a good teammates is a skill that beats all others.

Even when down 4-6 people... when I fight with my fellow warriors, I don't believe a situation is too dire that it can't be overcome with good team play (being down the last man is no reason to say "Forget it" and cast oneself to the winds).

Scattered thoughts I know, but a Khan is a busy man and I just wanted to share some of my thoughts.

Finally, I just want to share that Clan Diamond Shiver (Shark) is a unit that preservers. There is nothing we cannot do with time, effort and help your fellow warriors. Sharks are always moving. Always hungry.

KDSN

#7 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

I have always liked the peculiar aspects of Clan Diamond Shark. May your ark-ships fly steadily in the darkness of space!

#8 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

I am assuming DSx are you guys. It was great seeing a couple of you in a game of ours, earlier.

#9 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 16 September 2014 - 06:19 PM, said:

I am assuming DSx are you guys. It was great seeing a couple of you in a game of ours, earlier.

Yes it is them, had a game with Daisu (man is that hard to type out lol) a few days ago. Well played on his part, our PUGs not so much.

#10 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

Agreed. I had a solo match where Daisu was dropping... he even got the killing blow on me. Rather it go to trothkin than raise a IS stat.

#11 Arkroma

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:46 AM

:wub: Can we even have a UTC+8 unit?

#12 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

Heh, I've gotten to play with more and more Clan units now that we've moved away from the inner sphere recon that we were performing and I must say I am much happier. I'm hopeful that we can continue to fight together as we all are working to bring peace the barbarians of the IS.

#13 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:02 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 16 September 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

I have always liked the peculiar aspects of Clan Diamond Shark. May your ark-ships fly steadily in the darkness of space!

Thank you, but we do not have ark-ships. Thankfully we are still in proper cbt time line prior to the dork ages. (yeah dork not dark :P ). Those ships come later in the dork ages when the sharks become a nomadic clan and has become clan sea fox yet again.

#14 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

View PostThoman Coston, on 26 September 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

Thank you, but we do not have ark-ships. Thankfully we are still in proper cbt time line prior to the dork ages. (yeah dork not dark :P ). Those ships come later in the dork ages when the sharks become a nomadic clan and has become clan sea fox yet again.

Whoops. Thank you for the correction :)

#15 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

View PostArkroma, on 19 September 2014 - 05:46 AM, said:

:wub: Can we even have a UTC+8 unit?

Of course. I'm very proud of the warriors in the +8 timeslot and I am very hopeful that we can keep these members going as there are great events currently being performed such as the High Pingers League (which I am very hopeful DS will be a part of during its second season run).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users