Can't Make Purchase

Contact Support

34 replies to this topic

#1 Machine Gun Kelly

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

I can't finalize my purchase for 2 alacarte mech chassis purchase. After hitting the buy button a window pops up and asks me to review my purchase before submitting payment but there is nothing to review. No new windows etc. TY

#2 Volks Ward

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

Same here, tried to purchase one A la carte and it just seems to time out.

#3 Machine Gun Kelly

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Weird. Pretty sure in someones lists of goals for success at PGI, there has to be something about allowing players to give them money. I didn't have any issues with an MC purchase. :wacko:

#4 Cheese Perogie

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

I am also having this very same issue. I thought perhaps i could submit a ticket, but I cant even select a topic from the tickets drop down menu, and without that it wont submit a ticket.

#5 Volks Ward

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

I purchased some MC with no problems, and emailed support so waiting to hear back from them.

#6 IrishAce

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

What up with the Web Site it not let me buy The Clan Collection I am trying to buy $ 240 pack I have try Internet Explorer and Google Chrome

Edited by IrishAce, 03 September 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#7 BruteMan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

View PostIrishAce, on 03 September 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

What up with the Web Site it not let me buy The Clan Collection I am trying to buy $ 240 pack I have try Internet Explorer and Google Chrome

same here the java scripts are all empty so you cant buy any collection. I emailed Support couple days ago nothing back yet.

#8 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

View PostBruteMan, on 03 September 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

same here the java scripts are all empty so you cant buy any collection. I emailed Support couple days ago nothing back yet.

Yeah trying to upgrade to Daiishi pack here and the javascript is 0 so nothing pops up we'll just have to wait and see I suppose ;/

#9 Volks Ward

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:46 AM

Was able to purchase my A La Carte this morning, had to use credit card, the paypal option kept timing out.

#10 BruteMan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

just tried again all of the collection and gold buy buttons are still broke. this has been broke for going on 3+ days now they really must be loosing allot of potential revenue from this.

Edited by BruteMan, 04 September 2014 - 04:43 AM.

#11 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOlympia Washington

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:32 PM

I made purchase of the Timberwolf-alacarte set on Friday night. As of today, Monday night 7:35pm pst. My mechs still have not been delivered to me. I had to use paypal to make the purchase. Checked purchases through paypal and PGI got my money but 4 days now and no mechs is just stupid.
Also to make clan purchases make sure you're logged In first. Also when the tab opens to review your purchase, it is asking you are you sure you want to buy. once you click to continue it gives option of paypal or credit.
I recommend waiting to buy any alacarte packs until everyones mechs have been delivered who has made purchase. It sucks they can get your money yet not have a proper system in place to deliver products at time of sale.

#12 Solomon Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Same issue here.

Trying for days to buy à la carte via PayPal.

#13 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

I tried to upgrade my clan pack on Thursday, paid via PayPal and nothing has arrived since. Emailed support on Friday about it and still nothing.
Waiting for the injection is also a pain as it happens at midnight here in the UK

#14 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:39 AM

Well it's now Wednesday morning here an no mechs. Going to write a ticket now to support.

#15 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:52 AM

Well now this sucks. I cannot create a ticket to support as it will not allow a selection of category. The selector tab is currently broken... Does anything work anymore since the new server went online? I mean sh@t guys, get it together!

#16 Foxcast

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

i likewise tried to make a purchase with no success, website has a broken chain someplace

#17 CODSith01

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

I can't buy MC too... Let's try to contact the support but I think they have some problems with the whole website... :blink:

#18 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

I had contacted them via email on Friday and had nothing back yet still- so no new mechs for me today. :(

#19 CODSith01

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

I hope they know that the whole website is broken and they're working on it.

Edited by CODSith01, 10 September 2014 - 03:27 AM.

#20 Enileph

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:22 AM

Is trying to get some MC, but that flipping system (the "new ultimate NOT-pay" thing) keep going into error. FYI I am trying to pay with *PAYPAL* and not things like credit cards or game card. This used to work great, and all I sued to do is a couple click into paypal, and a couple clicks then Ding! everything is done.

Never ever had problem with the old system, until now after the upgrade with the originally nice MC payment thing being replaced by this dogpile.

I would like to spend some money every month or so since I love this game. But this severely impact my urge to buy stuff if I have to go through several support email and what not.

I really want a new Hero mech, and a few camo to pimp up my mechs (along with some disco cockpit thing).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users