Matchmaker H3Ll

No replies to this topic

#1 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

So since the latest patch my friends and I have been running into one really bad situation after another. Every time we get into a group of 3 or 4 we get matched on other teams of mostly 3-4 players while the enemy is in a group of 12... At first I thought this was bad luck, but it's been doing this to us for 90-95% of the matches.

Is anyone else running into this? You get in a small group with your friends and you are suddenly getting steam-rolled by a full company?

I don't get it, I thought matchmaker was supposed to put the teams of 12 against other teams of 12 and let the small groups get matched with other teams composed of small groups? This is really bad since I'm sure the entire enemy team is communicating on TS or Vent while my friends and I are TRYING to get our teams to respond in the in-game team chat (we don't always get a response).

It usually ends up with the enemy team working so well together and our own team breaking off into small groups that get picked apart. I have actually reached the point where I only play pugs because at least it's a level playing field at that point.

It could be that the enemy team is a full company that is sync dropping instead of just going up against another group of 12? Maybe PGI could look into setting the matchmaker not to allow 12 people from 2-3 separate groups from the same unit to sync drop together? If you have 12 people, then just group up and fight against other groups of 12 players.

Edited by Grayson Sortek, 04 September 2014 - 10:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users