Contact Support

13 replies to this topic

#1 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hello, not sure where to post this as I have already sent 2 support emails with no reply, I purchased the Blackhawk pack for $60 and was charged £126.70 ! I have provided within the 2 emails I have sent all the transaction details required. I have not heard from anyone yet and I think considering the circumstances that this be taken seriously and I get a response ASAP. Regards ,
Grace.

#2 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

Seriously, they should have responded ASAP. Its pretty late, so I expect they are not available. Keep at it, and pressing them.

#3 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 05 September 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

Seriously, they should have responded ASAP. Its pretty late, so I expect they are not available. Keep at it, and pressing them.
It is late for them , but unfortunately I sent these emails 2 days ago and another yesterday evening.

#4 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

It has been 13 days since I made my transaction and was over charged £126.70 for the "BlackHawk" package ($60). I have sent numerous support emails, none to which have been replied to. This is appalling service considering the circumstances and should have been dealt with on the day I was overcharged. I would like to know how much longer I am going to have to wait before I get my refund +bank charges. I have informed my bank which has given me a 2 week time period in which when It expires will be getting in contact themselves to deal with the problem.

Edited by Capt Grace, 08 September 2014 - 03:19 AM.

#5 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

View PostCapt Grace, on 05 September 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

Hello, not sure where to post this as I have already sent 2 support emails with no reply, I purchased the Blackhawk pack for $60 and was charged £126.70 ! I have provided within the 2 emails I have sent all the transaction details required. I have not heard from anyone yet and I think considering the circumstances that this be taken seriously and I get a response ASAP. Regards ,
Grace.

weekend. Don't expect any kind of response until Monday. Maybe even Tuesday. Don't worry, the one department that has been top notch, for the longest time, has been support.

View PostCapt Grace, on 08 September 2014 - 03:18 AM, said:

It has been 13 days since I made my transaction and was over charged £126.70 for the "BlackHawk" package ($60). I have sent numerous support emails, none to which have been replied to. This is appalling service considering the circumstances and should have been dealt with on the day I was overcharged. I would like to know how much longer I am going to have to wait before I get my refund +bank charges. I have informed my bank which has given me a 2 week time period in which when It expires will be getting in contact themselves to deal with the problem.

Woops, just saw this. Did you at least get the automated response e-mail? If you have, they should be assigning it to a GM soon. (Support@mwomercs.com)

#6 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 08 September 2014 - 05:34 AM, said:

weekend. Don't expect any kind of response until Monday. Maybe even Tuesday. Don't worry, the one department that has been top notch, for the longest time, has been support.

Woops, just saw this. Did you at least get the automated response e-mail? If you have, they should be assigning it to a GM soon. (Support@mwomercs.com)

Yeah I get the Automated response, I just find it quite concerning that they would actually leave something like this over 2 weeks.

#7 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostCapt Grace, on 08 September 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

Yeah I get the Automated response, I just find it quite concerning that they would actually leave something like this over 2 weeks.

Me too. They are usually spot on with these things.

#8 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:13 PM

Greetings all,

PGI just took over control of all aspects of MWO. (Acquired from IGP)
- That includes the purchases.
- And support.

They have new hires and Niko is on the backlog.

See here:
http://mwomercs.com/...og-in-progress/

9erRed

#9 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

View PostCapt Grace, on 08 September 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

They will do it for sure, I know they are transitioning as they acquired IGP recently and even my support tickets have gone unanswered. Rest assured, they will respond to your e-mail and refund you if suitable.

#10 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

View Post9erRed, on 08 September 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

Greetings all,

PGI just took over control of all aspects of MWO. (Acquired from IGP)
- That includes the purchases.
- And support.

They have new hires and Niko is on the backlog.

See here:
http://mwomercs.com/...og-in-progress/

9erRed

I'm so happy about that part. With IGP gone, things should hopefully go smoother, especially on the financial end.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 09 September 2014 - 03:16 AM.

#11 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:17 AM

Send Niko a message

#12 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

View PostJacob Side, on 09 September 2014 - 08:17 AM, said:

Send Niko a message

There should be no need, I have sent several Support emails all with Automated confirmations, What is very frustrating to me is I am seeing peoples problems that have been posted after mine, responded and solved by Support officials, however I am still here waiting for a single response or acknowledgement from them. And this is keeping in mind that I am owed my by them due to an overcharge, and not a small one either "£88.70".

Edited by Capt Grace, 12 September 2014 - 03:43 AM.

#13 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:52 AM

View PostCapt Grace, on 12 September 2014 - 03:42 AM, said:

There should be no need, I have sent several Support emails all with Automated confirmations, What is very frustrating to me is I am seeing peoples problems that have been posted after mine, responded and solved by Support officials, however I am still here waiting for a single response or acknowledgement from them. And this is keeping in mind that I am owed my by them due to an overcharge, and not a small one either "£88.70".

It probably has more to do with the complexity or lack there of for those problems. Also, which staff are available, and what problems they specialize it. For example, there are 2 merc corps who have been waiting on PGI to swap their tags since they released unit creation basically.

#14 Capt Grace

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:24 PM

So today I actually got a reply from them after having had to get my bank involved, they sent me an email basically saying that because they have transferred over theres nothing they can do now, "but heres a month premium" "free of charge" belive it or not. now to add insult to injury, not only did they try to flog the problem off to paypal and the fact they have merged over, but they didn't even give me there so called free month premium! And as if they expected me to say "oh, cheers thats well worth my £88.70 you owe me, problem solved" I mean really? I couldn't care less about premium time when i'm owed £88.70. Not that I have ever found Premium time amazing to start with. Anyways I have replied to them explaining that I am still looking for my refund and whether you have merged or not is irrelevant to me as it would with any other company.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users