4 replies to this topic

#1 Gunny Red

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts
  • Locationcincinnati

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

been involved with the game since early alpha. took a long hiatus (too long) due to the old c-bill grind (couldn't handle being stuck in my founder jenner). came back and found new interest in the game. found a niche with med and heavy mechs (hunchies and phracts). now i need a group.

the pug-life is grating on the soul. i'm not the best player by far, but i feel i have enough ability to be an asset to a well organized group. (a subjective opinion that could be argued by anyone who's played with/against me) with the state-of-the game as is and the playerbase seeming iffy, i was wondering what active clans are still around that welcome slightly-better-than-novice players to their ranks.

i have TS and vent. not objected to other voip programs. being on the east coast, i'm on mostly after 6pm EST during the week and most active on weekends. (unless there's a pop-up pub crawl to be tended to) lol

Edited by Gunny Red, 06 September 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#2 Herzog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

Greetings MechWarrior! I'd suggest logging into the Steiner TeamSpeak and finding a group of guys you click with. There are usually different units represented in the open lances and some are more regular while others are more casual. I'll be on later tonight. Happy hunting! ts3server://ts1.housesteiner.com/

#3 Peedywheatstraw

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 7 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

Feel free to friend me in-game and come check out the Tamarind Guards. We're really informal and laid back. We'd love to have you.

#4 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

check us out at our website, it you like what you investigate there, self-register and join our TS channels and try a few drop s with us. Get to know us and see if you fit with us... BTW one of our slogans is "solum dimittere, morietur solus" and our other is "We fix bad! {tm}" :) ;)

#5 Procale

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

You can come run some drops with EPIC if you'd like. We're usually on in the late afternoons/evening and through out the weekends. You can find our channe on the NGNG ts server near the bottom or we might be up top in a dropship channel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users