Mechtactical

2 replies to this topic

#1 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

This thread will contain ALL future Mechtactical content as requested by the viewers. I hope this helps you guys find it easier!

This video is a gameplay commentary (post) that shows a pretty good game w/ brawling and jumpjets wherein I'm doing everything I can to barely survive! It was a fun game! I hope you guys enjoy it! If so, please SUBSCRIBE & SHARE and gimme those LIKES please! :)

Edited by xThrottle Geek, 06 September 2014 - 11:42 AM.

#2 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

Here is the next installment of Mechtactical guys! It shows a few lesser known UI features and showcases some BJ-1 gameplay where a Standard engine rules the day! I hope you like the video! If so, please SUBSCRIBE and SHARE. LIKES are kool too. Thanks guys!

#3 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:29 AM

Whats up guys?! I apologize that there hasn't been any new content for awhile. Sometimes life/work gets in the way, especially in my case where I leave my hometown for 4-6 days/nights at a time. I'm in a particularly bad stretch right now. I only have 5 nights AT HOME out of a total of 24 days. In addition, time with family gets prioritized when I only have these few days off. It should get better in October. At any rate, if you've never seen my content before please visit my YouTube page and SUBSCRIBE to Mechtactical! There are good vids to catch up on! See you guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users