141 replies to this topic

#121 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:51 AM

Nico, the Status of tickets only works if you report it from the website, which currently doesn't work. Unless you can assign it to a particular account on your end.

#122 Gaird

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCasper WY USA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

My tickets are not showing up. your support page appears broken. All the pages are blank.

#123 Strongpaw

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSouth of Montreal

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:52 AM

Even logged in none of my 4 tickets I put in recently are showing up, not to mention the past one's

#124 Gaird

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCasper WY USA

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

Going on two weeks now and no response. My tickets do not show up in the support tickets page that is linked. You guys are losing this customer. 333 tickets should not take 2 weeks to deal with.

#125 Oggelboggel

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:12 AM

View PostStrongpaw, on 05 November 2014 - 06:52 AM, said:

Even logged in none of my 4 tickets I put in recently are showing up, not to mention the past one's

View PostGaird, on 11 November 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Going on two weeks now and no response. My tickets do not show up in the support tickets page that is linked. You guys are losing this customer. 333 tickets should not take 2 weeks to deal with.

Try sending email to support@mwomercs.com instead, that will create a ticket.

I tried filing two tickets on the website a couple of weeks ago, after them not showing up on the ticket page within an hour I emailed the support. That emailed ticket, and the updates to that ticket from support, shows up in the web interface.

Support claimed they never got my two original tickets. So if you've been waiting two weeks for replies to tickets that is not present on the Support/Tickets page, chances are that those tickets are non-existent.

#126 ski2060

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

Sure would be great if our Unit could get it's Tags already registered to work in game. It's only been 3 months+ since we had them pre-registered and they went fubar day one of unit Registration.

With one month approximately until CW, we'd like to be playing with our Tags and setting things up so that we can play in CW.

Murphy's Law. Commander: Doc Bach.

Can see some movement on this please?

#127 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

PGI's response to tickets has gotten better lately, but it is still comply random how quickly they respond to issue (or how they prioritize issues)...I opened a ticket last night about the weekends contest ending an hour early and it was already addressed, resolved and responded to this afternoon, but a ticket I have open since NOVEMBER 3rd still hasn't been addressed or responded to since I clarified for PGI that the ticket had nothing to do with equipping modules (the ticket reported a number of small bugs such as speed tweeks not showing on mech stats in the lab and AC2 registering as hotter than AC5 or UAC5 when equipped even though all three weapons have a heat output of 1)

#128 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Tumblr account for the artwork :wub:

Gotta love waiting for those buses.. ..thank you public transport!

#129 Robert blackseven Sohn

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 31 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

I know I'm just kind of piling on, but I would like to know how much progress there have been in the category of support tickets directly related to Unit Registration. The last update indicated that tools were finally in place to handle these issues, but there has been no update since then.

My own unit founder preregistered our name, but was unable to actually register our name when registration went live. We've been told for months that support is working on our ticket, and that it was a database issue, and so far we've been patient. Some of us have formed an interim "dummy unit" in the meantime, but we want to have our real unit and tags in play for the opening of Community Warfare.

#130 DocBach

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:11 AM

Same problem, our unit name/tags are still showing up as being already in use. Got word the tools existed to fix it a month ago, doubting we'll be up and running by the time CW shows up.

#131 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

I seem to be having hit detection issues with my BJ-1DC's ac5's the hit registration indicator on the cross hairs doesn't always seem to flash red when a round hits but then i haven't been able to test this properly yet.

#132 Kali Rinpoche

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 639 posts
  • LocationCrossing, Draconis March

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

Is there still a problem with Support emails? I emailed a question about 2 of my pre-orders on the 30th and I haven't heard anything back from support. I manage a support team for my company's software products, so I understand that they can get overwhelmed, but 4 business days without a response is troubling.

Edited by Kali Rinpoche, 04 December 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#133 That Dawg

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

Whats going on with support?

Am I being too pushy on this?
I sent a ticket in 12-26
Waited until 1-8 to resend it...now, its 1-13 business close and nothing.
Its about an MC package I purchased that went on sale the next day, and a champ mech that also went on sale the next day.
A "hey, you're screwed" would honestly be better than not.
Got the "we've received" email minutes after the first one sent, and nothing since.

#134 MX Duke

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Your not alone. I haven't been waiting as long. I purchased $100 of MC when it was on sale for Boxing day. I paid with Karma coin and was suppose to get the Hunchback Mastery Pack as a bonus. That was on December 30th. On Jan 12, I finally got around to emailing support about it. Its been 2 days and no response.

So I started looking at the forums and saw that you necro'd this thread and thought I'd help.

Support is OP! PGI PLEASE NERF!!! :P

#135 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:40 PM

Well my ticket could be dropped if the guys can make sure I have full leadership privileges for my division...

...still, a couple of months and about six e-mails later I am still baffled why the change has not yet been made.

p.s. hint: I know how change ranks, drop members and everything else.. ..I made the request because I technically am not able to... ...I literally cannot lol. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly.. <_<

Edited by White Bear 84, 13 January 2015 - 11:42 PM.

#136 MX Duke

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:50 PM

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 13 January 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

Well my ticket could be dropped if the guys can make sure I have full leadership privileges for my division...

...still, a couple of months and about six e-mails later I am still baffled why the change has not yet been made.

p.s. hint: I know how change ranks, drop members and everything else.. ..I made the request because I technically am not able to... ...I literally cannot lol. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly.. <_<

You know, We lost our Merc Tag [MM] back in november because of our leader disolving the unit shortly after it was created. We put in a ticket to have it reenstated immedeatly after. We just got that clan tag back last week. So hopefully yours is on the same pile :P

#137 That Dawg

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Heard back today, as I suspected, they made it all right- quite happy.
response times were really way too long, but the personal reply and its fixed was excellent

#138 Lordred

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

Submitted a ticket 12/27/14 #154622.

Not a major thing, but no word back yet.

#139 Jabilo

• Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:16 PM

Does this game actually have any support?

Have you guys not got on top of this yet, becasue it sure doesn't look like it - 6 days and counting.

#140 5th Fedcom Rat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

View PostJabilo, on 06 March 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

Does this game actually have any support?

Have you guys not got on top of this yet, becasue it sure doesn't look like it - 6 days and counting.

Pfff, that's nothing. I just finished waiting over a month for a reply. :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users