- - - - -

Psa: All Chat

22 replies to this topic

#21 RazorbeastFXK3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

I asked about it in game too and someone said it was in the settings. Having it set to 'off by default' keeps things peaceful a bit but yeah, you're right. It's far more beneficial to ask in the All Channel a question for a better chance to get it answered by your team and the opponent.

View PostWolfways, on 11 September 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

I just had to do a search to find out why i couldn't type in all-chat and found this thread..i thought it was bugged :P

Off by default lol. I should have realized. Just think of how doing something makes sense (like in any other game) and PGI will do the opposite :rolleyes:

My old headset had a little toggle switch that allowed me to turn on/off the mic. Was rather convenient.

View PostKjudoon, on 27 September 2014 - 05:01 AM, said:

Push to talk is your friend and really it's a much more pleasing experience without it.

Edited by RazorbeastFXK3, 27 September 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#22 XphR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 27 September 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

In the group queue, nobody listens to chat anymore because they're in TS or they also have Rambotardia.

This is not true, some people in TS and other VIOP programs as well as people not using any v-com at all still use in game chat. Some useless banter, some quite helpful and of course some people are trolling or being foolish(thats just a sad fact of life).

#23 dragnier1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:30 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 27 September 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

apparently I multitask too well. I can read chat while fighting. So bubye distraction. Too bad I can't socialize with friends through it, but it's still better I keep it shut down.

That's nice. I myself am bad at multi-tasking, even at the workplace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users