Stop It! Stop It I Say!

43 replies to this topic

#41 Vehemens

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

Sounds a lot like being mad that you take a few extra seconds to kill an IS mech, and it can fire back now.

#42 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:59 AM

View PostVehemens, on 11 September 2014 - 04:33 AM, said:

Sounds a lot like being mad that you take a few extra seconds to kill an IS mech, and it can fire back now.

I had no problem firing back when clans first came out, and I still have no problem firing back now.

The only people that are finally having a chance at firing back are the ones stubbornly trying to fight against clans at long range, and they need to stop doing that. Even now clans win long range. Making it so long range fighters have more delusions about having a chance is bad. Not good.

#43 Grey Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 480 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

http://youtu.be/6uEJRmoIDVc?t=1m27s

Not going to embed it due to some imagery in the full video, but Alex says it best.

#44 CN9 ACE PILOT

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 306 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUNKNOWN

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Just one, smaaaaaal thing.

MW3 was not balanced, whatsoever.

If your argument is that MW3 was better balanced than MWO, you really need to take the nostalgia goggles off or you really didn't play the online matchmaker, and please, lets not bring in the AI piloted Clan Mechs.

Don't believe me? If you don't remember these guy? Who alone made weapon stats and weight classes worthless, you have really no idea what you are talking about.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users