Neverending Connection!

6 replies to this topic

#1 SCUD303

• PipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

Ever since the last patch I have had the issue regarding never ending connection. After a match, the connection appears to be running forever. Eventually i have to hit ctlr +alt+delete button and reboot the game. This is becomming an absolute frustrating situation for me! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

#2 Dragcos

• Pip
  • The Merciless
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBush

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

Forget latest patch I have been getting this from the get go. Game never stops connecting randomly after matches, happens after quitting a match to switch mechs. Game sometimes if I hit ok to fast during purchasing skills locks up on refreshing data. It is frustrating to say the least.

My computer?

Intel Core i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80ghz (4 CPUs)
8192mb RAMM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 ti - Approx. total video card memory 4049 mb
display 1920 x 1080 60hz
directx 11

#3 Untoten Fuchs

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

I just started playing the game today and I've tried three times to play a match.

First one was a disaster. Connecting screen for a minute or two then crashed. Logged back in and hit rejoin. Dead.

Second went better. Got disconnected from the game server after ~30 seconds at most. Rejoined immediately and caught up with my teammates and played a good match for 1 kill and 4 assists.

Third was the worst. Infinite connecting screen (at least a few minutes) so I just closed the game window.

All of these happened trying to join a match. Also checked server status: OK, OK

I noticed that many others say they have connection issues after each patch but the issues typically happen after the match which isn't so bad... compared to this anyway. Not a problem on my end 100%. I play many other MMOs like WoT, WT, LoL, PS2, and TF2 with no connection problems.

#4 dra1nman

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

i am experiencing the same problem when running trial mechs. getting shot -> quit match -> connecting...
never see the mechlab :/

#5 paladin yst

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 238 posts
  • LocationTerra Inner Sphere

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:33 AM

Only happens when i quit, ie dies before game ends. And never ending connection screen. Doesnt happens when i win or lose the game and the game jumps to mech lab automatically.

Evrytime im forced to quit i use the exit game option rather than quit option. Ive to restart the game over and over again, **** buggy tbh for a 2013 game

#6 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

I used to get this all the time. Wait a few seconds before quitting the match and it should alleviate the problem to a degree. Just spectate someone for ten seconds or so before quitting.

#7 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

I have the game crashing after 3 games, regularly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users