#62 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

View PostShredhead, on 15 September 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

Diskutiert wird momentan ein Konzil aus 5-9 Spielern aus allen Bereichen, sprich casual und kompetitiv.

Was aber - nach der aktuellen "Fassung" auch unnötig ist - wenn die Aufgabe der "Vertretung" nur darin besteht - ähnlich wie Skyther oder Grayson bei uns hier aus dem Vorschlagsthread einfach nur Informationen weiter zu geben - nur statt an die Entwickler an die Community, worauf hin diese entscheidet - kannst du praktisch jeden nehmen.
Darf der "Rat" selbst Entscheidungen / Wertungen und Modifikationen an eingereichten Ideen vornehmen - ist dieser Mix hingegen entscheidend - und hier denke ich auch dass weniger besser sind - einfach weil die "Zeit zur Entscheidungsfindung" bedeutend geringer ist.

Wichtig ist - das in dem Rat Leute sitzen die erkennen wann eine Idee unpraktisch ist - (z.B. im Bezug auf ECM - wir machen das Informationswarfare komplett neu (tolle Idee imoh auch notwendig, aber vermutlich nicht machbar)
Was wiederum Input von den PGI Leuten braucht die irgendwie eine "Schnittstelle" defenieren - was machbar ist und was nicht.

#63 Revorn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:43 AM

Jo, ohne Komunikaton seitens PGI ist nichts mit Zusammenarbeit. Positiv wäre, wenn die dafür zuständigen PGI Mitarbeiter, sich dann etwas enger mit dem Firemelteam der Community vernetzen würden. Die brauchen auf alle Fälle kurzfristiges Feedback, damit was brauchbares soll heissen Umsetzbares bei rauskommt.

Evtl schaut sich Russ mal bei Landmark oder Eve Online um, wie die das mit der Community-Interaktion hinbekommen.

#64 Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationColonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...player-council/

Hier ein Zitat von Russ Bullock:

I have noticed that the conversation has digressed into multiple posts and oppinions. I have been watching but several suggested I wait until at least Tuesday to allow everyone to notice and weigh in.

I think it is now time for me to step in.

I know there have also been many that have expressed concern over the idea of having a player council. Let me stop you there and say please don't worry. At this point Piranha has not agreed to create a full blown player council and certainly not in the way they were thinking. I am not ruling the possibility of some sort of council but first I just want to prove the process.

It doesn't even necessarily need to be ECM, in fact I might suggest we choose something easier to start with in order to again prove the process and succeed at something. But nobody at this point should be concerned that a small group of players will be determining the direction and they would be forced to accept it. Remember at some point a logical voting process will be put in place before something is executed upon.

So I am starting now to think about creating a short list of names to work on this proof of concept with. I need a little longer to think on this but will build upon this post soon, please be patient.

Edited by Catalina Steiner, 16 September 2014 - 04:38 AM.
Beitrag als Zitat gekennzeichnet

#65 Vetrecs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationGei Fu

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:12 AM

:o Spielerrat :huh:

#66 Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationColonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...cil-next-steps/
Russ Bullock

Obviously over the past week I have been reading through many council related posts including a very lengthy 68 page one. I have also noticed no shortage of ECM specific posts which has led into conversations in almost every other aspect of MWO.

As you know I have also been involved in talking with many of the forums banned players. I have enjoyed speaking with some of the strongest "characters" in the community and welcoming them back. During this process there was a lot of expression of hope but also a continued desire to understand more of the history and circumstances surrounding the last 2.5 years.

Earlier this evening an idea was forming in my head when it was driven home by a few more posts. I realized how difficult it was going to be to have any success in working together as a community on until I provide more contexts. In order to do that we will need to arrange for a series of town hall meetings:

Topics to be covered in roughly the appropriate order:

- The last 2.5 years of development and the relationship between PGI and IGP in as much detail as is appropriate.
- ECM
- 3PV
- Heat Scale
- UI 2.0
- Etc.

Yes it will take a couple of months to get through this process and bring everyone up to speed on all the happenings in these moments in time, but the timing is good with the development team focused on CW phase 2.

I will start to work on a plan to deliver these town hall meetings.

#67 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

Danke für die Information, Fanatic.

Leider muss ich sagen, dass ich (und sicher auch die deutsche Community) jetzt ungern englischsprachige Beiträge im deutschsprachigen Teil des Forums lesen würde. Das passiert gerade verstärkt und es führt diesen Teil des Forums ad absurdum. Falls dieser Trend zunehmen würde, kann man auch gleich nur das englischsprachige Forum lesen.

Es gibt die folgenden Möglichkeiten, meiner Meinung nach:
  • Man macht sich die Mühe und übersetzt den Beitrag, da es ja anscheinend noch keine Übersetzung gibt.
  • Man verlinkt den Beitrag nur und kommentiert ihn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users