• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

Hello,

So every once in awhile when I edit our OP in our merc unit recruiting thread in the Faction Merc Corps forum and click 'Save Changes', this happens:

<p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif">*************************************************************************************</span></span></p>
<br />
<br />
<p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif"><u><strong>Welcome to the Grog Corps!</strong></u></span></span></p>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Group Leaders:</strong></span></span><br />
<br />

This is a small section of what is a somewhat lengthy post, with a decent amount of formatting. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from occurring? Going through and deleting all of those tags, then re-formatting the entire post is a bit of an undertaking, and I've had to do it three times now. If anyone can provide information of what could be done to avoid this happening I would greatly appreciate it. Perhaps too much formatting?

Link to the thread I'm referring to here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users