Come to the comstar NA( na1.mech-connect.net) love to talk with all.:D

#22 Darkblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 370 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

Woa! Whoever intends to run this CI-dominated travel agency is in for a lot of work, two more planets added:

Posted Image

Domain is for those that want quiet pastoral scenery, quiet and pleasant.

Hermagor is even quieter, so much that there's no information I could find on it (damn you interwebs!). I'll just go forward and picture it as a tropical paradise with Caribbean style islands everywhere and a lot of beer-carrying Swedish-looking bikini clad female Mechwarriors (you go and check those 80's battletech books and you'll know what I'm talking about)

Edited by Darkblood, 18 December 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#23 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts
  • LocationTerra, Sol System

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

Oh here is a little bit of our units history I thought you would like to see it, I Just added some more and updated it

The Comstar Irregulars is a mercenary corporation founded by six former members of ComStar, and the ComStar Guards and Militia, also known as the Com Guard. All of them were convicted of crimes and stripped of their commands. It was only with Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht's intervention that they were spared from a sentence of death, they would be exiled instead. They did managed to maintain connections with certain factions within ComStar. These connections have given them access to equipment and intelligence generally unavailable to even the best units of the Great Houses. Using these advantages and their finely honed skills they forged an Elite unit of mercenaries known for it's, aggressive and tenacious tactics, stalwart defenses, and most importantly always fulfilling their end of the contract.

This unit has seen action in many theaters of warfare throughout the Inner Sphere since their founding in 3041. Their employers have ranged from large corporations, and private citizens, to the Great Houses themselves. For the last four years they have mostly taken contracts in the Periphery States. There were rumors they have covertly worked for ComStar on a number of occasions, when any military action taken by ComStar would be, considered a violation of its neutral status. That all changed in the month December of 3049.

That's when the Clans attacked. The scions of General Aleksandr Kerensky of the Star League Defense Force, and the six million men and women who went with him, returned from their self imposed exile, everything changed. Worlds with forces that would have taken a week to subdue were crushed in a day. The four Clans are driving their forces ever deeper in to the Inner Sphere even now. Like any good mercenary unit if they pay us we will gladly work for them, after all we do this for the money.

But if they ever threaten the peace of Holy Mother Terra all bets are off. Every member of the unit has sworn an oath that they would die if need be to prevent the horrors of war to ever again touching our ancestral home.

The unit is quite proficient in the art of asymmetrical warfare, creating ad hoc units, as well as conventional warfare. They have been contracted act as instructors to help turn units into an extremely effective fighting force. Leaving these troops more prepared to face whatever enemy they might encounter in the future.

If you have need for an armed response solution, for something that troubles you. Contact the local representative of the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission or send a hyperpulse to our offices on Galatea, Outreach and Solaris VII.

Edited by Mao of DC, 20 December 2014 - 04:49 AM.

#24 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

Greeting CI, hows the battles going? That is cool that you guys are up to 210 players, keep up the good work.

#25 Dracol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostVance Rezak, on 19 December 2014 - 10:19 AM, said:

Greeting CI, hows the battles going? That is cool that you guys are up to 210 players, keep up the good work.

Been going great. Averaging 3 full drop ships nightly. The leadership has been cracking the whip ;)

We also have an unofficial MWO news rag the Comstar Chronicle starting up: http://www.comstarch...munity-warfare/
Time-lapse CW map with daily highlights is currently its center piece.

#26 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

The Comstar Irregulars have always made an 'outsider' like me feel extremely welcome when visiting their TS while dropping with them as a guest. A most enjoyable experience to be sure. Great pilots with tasty cookies (hummmm.....cookies)

o7 Comstar Irregulars.
- Armando

Edited by Armando, 19 December 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#27 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts
  • LocationTerra, Sol System

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:48 AM

So I recorded a few matches of me and other CI players dropped in. I give you ladies and gentlemen The Chronicles of The Comstar Irregulars. Follow me, Mao of DC, and my stalwart companions as we battle our way across the Inner Sphere.

https://www.youtube....wrQhfJaFzrZS82B

Give them a look when you get a chance.

Edited by Mao of DC, 20 December 2014 - 12:42 PM.

#28 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

http://www.comstarchronicle.com/

#29 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:02 AM

always good to see friends on the forums^_^.

#30 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

4 planets and 222 active members strong, CI will soon contract with Ghost Bears for 14 days starting 12/25. If you'd like a unit where you can play all your mechs on a regular basis, CI is the place!

Edited by Ihasa, 23 December 2014 - 02:25 PM.

#31 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Posted Image

#32 BlackPhoenix01

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

Merry Christmas from the Aces Wild!
Posted Image

#33 DOTSGEMINI

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

Happy Holidays Comstar Irregulars!

#34 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

thanx for the christmas wishes! just turned christmas here! holidays suck when one is alone.

#35 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

I hope more people stop by to say hi in the new year:D.

#36 Bezerkah

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:18 PM

Happy new year!

#37 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:30 AM

Posted Image

#38 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

Posted Image

#39 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

Greeting Comstar! How's it going? Happy New Year!

#40 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

Our contracts have been quite lucrative so far this year, thanks for asking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users