No Longer Accepting Payment From Paypal Credit Accounts?

Contact Support

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ronnin Pryde

Rookie

• The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:07 AM

I attempted to buy some MC using my PayPal Credit account, (not my personal charge or debit cards), and there no longer seems to be an option for this type of transaction??? It will allow me to use a linked card to my PayPal account, which I do not want to do, but not my PayPal Credit account. I checked my PayPal account and its in good standing. Is this an over sight, or by design?

#2 b1ackadder

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:56 AM

I am having trouble paying by PayPal, too - I have the option, but upon confirming the transaction it gets me an error message, saying I should validate my informatoin. Well, duh.

Beside that: payment issues are to be reported to support, as it might be an individual problem.

Also: Depending on the country you are from, PayPal has some restrictions. In Germany, for example, you might have a hard time to pay for virtual goods (like MC), if the transaction needs PayPal to get monay from your bank account (i.e. you want do pay 10.-, Paypal account only got 5.- so you gotta get another 5.- from your bank).

As I am still struggling to pay my MC I have no advice for you, just those random information^^ Sorry.

Edited by b1ackadder, 14 September 2014 - 06:57 AM.

#3 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

Do read some of the other threads in the support section- sometimes PayPal has taken money and nothing has been delivered so it is possible to prevent it occurring again the option was disabled.
I'm not sure if that is the case, but that is what I would do until I could guarantee the issues were resolved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users