Hello Proud Frr Pilot Looking To Join A Clan.

2 replies to this topic

#1 ReginaldVonRipperFist

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:04 AM

Hello I am Reginald and I am a mech pilot wanting to get back into the game after a while away for lack of free time. I will keep this short and to the point. I am an eastern US pilot that is looking for a semi relaxed FRR clan to join. I am not the best fighter but I know what everything does. I am basically a light/medium pilot and want a group that uses them a fair bit in their plans. Other then that I don't want to be forced to use certain mech builds or pub stomp all day.

#2 Helio

• PipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

View PostReginaldVonRipperFist, on 15 September 2014 - 12:04 AM, said:

Hello I am Reginald and I am a mech pilot wanting to get back into the game after a while away for lack of free time. I will keep this short and to the point. I am an eastern US pilot that is looking for a semi relaxed FRR clan to join. I am not the best fighter but I know what everything does. I am basically a light/medium pilot and want a group that uses them a fair bit in their plans. Other then that I don't want to be forced to use certain mech builds or pub stomp all day.

Hi, Von Ripper Fist, I'm Helio. You sound like you would fit right in the 5th Drakøns. We like to brawl, we like to drink mead, and we like to smash clanners because we're space vikings. Anyway, we use Space Thor as our patron space god, the long story short,
Spoiler

On a positive note, we like to get drunk and play MWO, we're pretty laid back. We're mostly all eastern US pilots, age 21 and up. We mainly get on around 4PM-11PM. Those are our hours of hyper-activity but it is possible to find 2-3 guys on in the off hours.

Our teamspeak info is the following:

Yggdrasill.typefrag.com:8270

Feel free to drop in teamspeak!

From Tukayyid with mead, Helio

Edited by Helio, 16 September 2014 - 06:36 AM.

#3 ReginaldVonRipperFist

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

Sweet I will try and be on this weekend

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users