1496 replies to this topic

#1281 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:22 PM

Did the 30 days of premium time get injected today?

View PostFEK315, on 30 September 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

My Paypal accepted my payment WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my Loki and Fenris!
THANKYOU PG! B) :D :lol:

At that point, why not spent $20 more for everything?

Edited by Kevjack, 01 October 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#1282 Fuggles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

i didnt get premium time yet, however they might have pushed that back to the 3rd like the septober deadline.

#1283 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

I've got my premium time from the preorder in the bank, but not the premium time that was part of my order... I got the Ice Ferret, 7 days premium time, not shown up, to my knowledge it comes in with mech... I did get the 30 days for my early preorder bonus... not activating any of it until my Ice Ferret shows up though

#1284 Fuggles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

ok good to know, ill give it some time but id be dissapointed if the 30days for the oct 3rd deadline didnt apply to alacart.

#1285 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

I got my 30 days. It confused me because I already have 90 days running, with exactly 30 days left ironically, so the 30 days didn't add itself to that total. But the 'activate' button is there, and when I push it I'm told there's 30 days in the bank.

#1286 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:05 PM

The more I look at Wave 2, the more I salivate. The Misy Lynx and Ice Ferret are more appealing to me everyday. The Hellbringer is my favourite Clan mech, hands down, and its vanilla Prime variant is probably one of the best vanilla Clan variants in MWO. The Gargoyle, I'm anxious about, worried about its viability next to the Summoner and Timberwolf, especially with its speed emphasis but lack of jump jets. Its also sorely lacking in regards to hardpoints, with the only torso hardpoint being a single energy hardpoint in the center torso of the Prime variant. If I decide to buy, it'll almost certainly stop at the Hellbringer.

#1287 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

View PostKevjack, on 01 October 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

Did the 30 days of premium time get injected today?

a) Its actually $30. If every tier was $20, I'd have gotten tier 4 or 5 of Wave 1, and I'd be more tempted to go Tier 4 of wave 2.

B) Not everybody wants all clans represented. Some heavy rivalry among clan factions.

c) Gargoyle's prospects are... not optimistic. No torso hardpoints, no jumpjets, shackled with an XL400, which will be about 40% of its weight alone. Not much weight left for heavy weapons.

d) One month of premium time is worth about $10-$14, depending on how you buy. With an MC sale likely in the next two months, its closer to $5-$7, making the Gargoyles make up about $25 of that $30.

#1288 Ropya

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

Personally I went at the $90 and see it as a great deal.

54 days of premium time. Nearly 2 months.
9 mechs (of which ill likely sell 6, giving me a Cbill boost)
7 open bays after the sell off. Remember the bay and the primes are one.
The trinkets I could care less for, no value for me there.
But I also am getting the Atlas because of it (first time package buyer)

So figure $15 each for 4 unique mechs, $10 each for 2 months prem time, and $1.50 each for each bay.

Now, I intend to bump up to the $120 when I get the spare $30.
Which we get me another month of premium time, and 2 unique mechs (free King Crab)
So there they are only $10 each, and a free couple open bays to boot.

So the end result for me is:
6 unique mechs for $80
3 months prem time for $30
9 open bays after selling variants for $10.

Not bad numbers.
But I also understand that many of you cant count the KC and Atlas as perks as you are likely already getting them.

#1289 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

View PostFuggles, on 01 October 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

ok good to know, ill give it some time but id be dissapointed if the 30days for the oct 3rd deadline didnt apply to alacart.

it shouldn't apply to ala carte as it was a bonus for getting the wave 2 packs, ala carte has nothing to do with it and didn't exist at all for the preorder

#1290 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostKevjack, on 01 October 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

Because you do not have the $20 to spare. :mellow:

#1291 CaptainFuture

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

hi!

when do the people who bought between 01 oct. and 03 oct. get their premium time ? i bought the koshi package on oct. 1st within the extended period for month 1 rewards but i didn't receive any premium time yet.

bye,

CaptainFuture

#1292 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:02 AM

View PostCaptainFuture, on 03 October 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

hi!

when do the people who bought between 01 oct. and 03 oct. get their premium time ? i bought the koshi package on oct. 1st within the extended period for month 1 rewards but i didn't receive any premium time yet.

bye,

CaptainFuture

You should get it relatively quickly (maybe same day, but at least by 4pm the next), but it is not automatically activated, so you may already have it. On this site, go to your profile and you should see a button to "activate 30 days of premium time". That will tell you how much you have banked and, if you have 30+ days worth, let you activate it.

#1293 Phearless047

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 40 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

So.... no Invasion skin for the Wave2 Prime variants, and faction paints can only apply to mechs in Wave2?
Is there any way we can rethink both of those details, before delivery? I'd really like it if they applied to all the Clan preorders, and I can't be the only one.

#1294 Leopardo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:07 PM

Dudes i have 1 question - what you think about Koshi ? will it be a good mech? i think with speed tweek it will run 130?

Edited by Leopardo, 05 October 2014 - 11:07 PM.

#1295 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

View PostPhearless047, on 05 October 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

So.... no Invasion skin for the Wave2 Prime variants, and faction paints can only apply to mechs in Wave2?
Is there any way we can rethink both of those details, before delivery? I'd really like it if they applied to all the Clan preorders, and I can't be the only one.

Nope. You're not alone there, brother. I want that Jaguar Skin for all my Clan `Mechs. But if you guys tweet Russ and the rest and let them know how you feel about it. They may make the change. I mean, c'mon, we bought the packages for St. Pete's Sake.

#1296 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

I don't see anywhere that says the prime will not be an invasion mech with the unique blah blah blah, maybe you are just mistaken, and I would be willing to bet that before it is all said and done, you can acquire the camo for all your mechs, but don't expect them to just give it away< @ Hawk and Phearless

Maybe, it would be even better to get PGI in the thread and let us know what's up, like your questions, plus the ones others have posed, like when can we expect to pick our faction content, when will our preorder premium time come in (not the early-bird 30days, but my Ice Ferret had 7 days, but I did not get that, only the 30 day reward)

I know there are alot of questions on this thread that need answers, but rather than even attempt to shine us on, the Town Hall was about what has been with little of what is to come... Answers guys.... We all need answers from PGI... we are all proud of your work since the split, keep it up before it ends up like before and you start angering everyone again

#1297 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostLeopardo, on 05 October 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

Dudes i have 1 question - what you think about Koshi ? will it be a good mech? i think with speed tweek it will run 130?

It'll be running 124.7 after tweak. I'll leave a light pilot to tell you whether that's good or not.

The hardwired equipment is going to hurt it a lot. It also sucks that the ECM pod has zero weapons on it. Overall, I'd rather have a Kit Fox.

View PostPhearless047, on 05 October 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

The Primes will have the (I) and be uncustomizable.

They'll eventually sell you the faction colors for the other mechs like all other camos.

Edited by Kevjack, 06 October 2014 - 03:27 PM.

#1298 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:29 PM

View PostCody Furlong, on 06 October 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Will the Clan faction paint pattern and camo colors be applicable to the prime variants too? What about the prime variants from wave one, will they work on them too?

We are working on that with Russ, and it looks promising.

#1299 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

View PostCimarb, on 06 October 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

We are working on that with Russ, and it looks promising.

OOh...

Also, I happened to look at Wave 2 today and they've added loyalty rewards. Beer steins. Cute.

#1300 Macksheen

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationNorth Cackalacky

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:32 AM

Mad Dog was worth it for the fun this weekend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users