Need Inspiration!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Yziel

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:45 AM

My Raven 3-L is probably my favourite mech. I run it with 2xERLL and ECM. I play a lot of different mechs from varying weight classes, lately I'm favouring Kit-Foxs and Stormcrows. Any idea on what else I'd like, something roughly similar to a Raven 3-L in playstyle? I have around 10mil Cbills atm :)

#2 Topshot Tiger

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 58 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:59 AM

I love my kit fox :P I usually run mine with 2 er LL, Ecm, and one ER ml. So pretty same build as you have lol

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:09 AM

View PostYziel, on 16 September 2014 - 04:45 AM, said:

My Raven 3-L is probably my favourite mech. I run it with 2xERLL and ECM.... Any idea on what else I'd like, something roughly similar to a Raven 3-L in playstyle? I have around 10mil Cbills atm :)

CDA-3M Cicada

#4 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:45 AM

View PostYziel, on 16 September 2014 - 04:45 AM, said:

My Raven 3-L is probably my favourite mech. I run it with 2xERLL and ECM. I play a lot of different mechs from varying weight classes, lately I'm favouring Kit-Foxs and Stormcrows. Any idea on what else I'd like, something roughly similar to a Raven 3-L in playstyle? I have around 10mil Cbills atm :)

CDA-3M with 2xERPPCs is quite fun, and would be fine for you. It's gonna be faster at shooting and scooting btw.

I would also recommend considering the Dragon. It's a hard chassis to master, and pilot right, but it's hella fun if you like hit and run.

#5 Garonis Buhallin

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

I love my dragon with 2 a/c 2's and an a/c 5.. its like a speedy chainsaw.

#6 Escef

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

Shadowhawk 2K

#7 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Kit Fox has lots of fun builds.
Gonna make my C variant 2 Er PPCs, small laser, max armor, and ECM. once I buy it.
my prime variant runs 2 ER large lasers, SRM 4 and 6. I nicknamed it the DeSummoner. Killed at least 4 of them solo.
The S variant runs ECM, 2 ER Large lasers and 1 medium. as was stated above, its a solid build.

If you want more lights, Fire starters are popular, as is the Jenner.
Mediums is pretty restricted to just ShadowHawks, Blackjack, and Stormcrow. The rest are kinda meh.

#8 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:35 PM

View PostBrody319, on 27 September 2014 - 09:25 PM, said:

Kit Fox has lots of fun builds.
Gonna make my C variant 2 Er PPCs, small laser, max armor, and ECM. once I buy it.
my prime variant runs 2 ER large lasers, SRM 4 and 6. I nicknamed it the DeSummoner. Killed at least 4 of them solo.
The S variant runs ECM, 2 ER Large lasers and 1 medium. as was stated above, its a solid build.

If you want more lights, Fire starters are popular, as is the Jenner.
Mediums is pretty restricted to just ShadowHawks, Blackjack, and Stormcrow. The rest are kinda meh.

For the record, the KFX variants are Prime, D, and S. The C's right arm is the only thing that exists of the C. Since the rest of it was nearly identical to the others and offered nothing new except for that arm.

#9 Rear Admiral Tier 6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:55 AM

Wait for the stromcrow to hit c-bills,its well worth it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users