Contact Support

2 replies to this topic

#1 PrecentorAvalon

Rookie

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

So, I finally managed to upgrade my clan mech package to include the Direwolf. Unfortunately, when I went to check my list of owned mechs, I saw that I had only received the Direwolf Prime and the Direwolf B. It seems like I received everything else from the upgrade, including the extra mechbay for the Direwolf A, but I did not receive the Direwolf A itself. I'm not really sure if this goes under the website sub-forum, but I wasn't really sure where else to post it. I know there's a huge back log with support tickets, so I know this might take some time to resolve, but I'd really like to receive everything that I payed for.

#2 PrecentorAvalon

Rookie

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

Oooookay, so this is some weirdness, but suddenly my spare mechbay has been filled with a Direwolf A, a full hour and 15 minutes after I received everything else. I'd delete this thread, but I have no clue how to, so just consider this problem resolved PGI

#3 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

It could have been slow server response when everything was first injected, and then the servers caught up. You should have seen how horrible Invasion day was for mech injections.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users