36 replies to this topic

#21 Scav3ng3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationFree Worlds League

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:16 AM

http://HouseMarik.net All Mariks should check that website out, apply, join the TS server, and play! We are a nice sized Marik community and we could use more active Mariks to join TS so we can better coordinate planetary assaults.

Glory to the FWL! Lets own the galaxy!

#22 Bushw4cker

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

Would I be able to get invite?

I'm a Casual to Regular MWO gamer. I play at pretty much all hours of the day..(My work schedule is very flexible.) So far I have only played the random matches. I've unlocked the master tier for Locust, Commando, Spider, Raven, Firestarter, Cicada, and Kintaro mechs. I like playing light fast mechs that can scout, tag, distract and annoy. I'm very much a team player. I have gone strait for enemy many times after having all my weapons destroyed, just to give team better chance to win, and it is total bonus if I can cause an enemy to kill a team mate, trying to shoot at my mech.

I've already created a profile for House Marik Free Worlds League Military. I'm interested in getting into some groups for CW.

#23 Maelstroem

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 47 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

View PostScav3ng3r, on 13 December 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

http://HouseMarik.net All Mariks should check that website out, apply, join the TS server, and play! We are a nice sized Marik community and we could use more active Mariks to join TS so we can better coordinate planetary assaults.

Glory to the FWL! Lets own the galaxy!

I would like to join but i cant find the TS Server Data. Also i am registered on the website..

#24 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales (DropShip)

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:16 AM

I'll get you a Friend invite Bushw4cker. Find us on Ts3.PuGsUnited.org

#25 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:10 PM

Ok, I'm done fighting the clan. IS vs IS is quite fun in CW but vs Clans....not one bit.

#26 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

Bigbacon you missed the match where an 8 man [PUGS] team rolled a 12 man Clan Ghost bear, on CW Attack!? Its do-able.. We mashed them Goooooood! 48 - 18 or omething close to that. B)

#27 Bigbacon

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

View PostWarGruf, on 14 December 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

Bigbacon you missed the match where an 8 man [PUGS] team rolled a 12 man Clan Ghost bear, on CW Attack!? Its do-able.. We mashed them Goooooood! 48 - 18 or omething close to that. B)

I think it is just me, I have a terrible time fighting clan mechs and I have no idea why. Its like no matter how much fire i can focus on specific spots on them, I will untimately not destroy the part or the mech ever.

Maybe I haven't been a in round yet either against them except as a solo i don't remember.

Edited by Bigbacon, 15 December 2014 - 09:13 AM.

#28 Neput Z34

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 244 posts
  • Location...far away from a Land of my birth...

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:03 PM

Apologies for resent lack of activity on this subject, but WarGruf has been MIA for the past 3+ months.

If any one is interested in checking out / joining [PUGS], hop on Team speak channel: ts3.pugsunited.org. Currently most active EST - PST prime time, all time zones are welcome if it fits your schedule.

"Shameless Self Advertizement"
[PUGS] were 13th ranked unit in Marik after the battle of "Tuk" with only 17 participating members, while drooping with mixed groups on Marik hub TS.

#29 Neput Z34

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 244 posts
  • Location...far away from a Land of my birth...

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

View PostMai Balzak, on 29 September 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

Let me clarify. ANYONE is welcome, but WarGruf here is on a specific mission to expand the UK timezone base as the majority of us are in the US timezones.

There will be an official recruiting page posted later on once our website and other sources are up, but for now...

PUGS United is a semi-formal unit on MechWarrior Online.
Neither too casual or too formal, we believe in good communications and teamwork without demanding training schedules or meta-builds.

Marik-affiliated unit though there is a chance we'll become our own corps once we near Community Warfare.
Multinational community playing mostly on the US prime time hours.
Open for recruiting and are looking for those at any skill level provided he or she is willing to learn how to play as a member of a team.
Even if you are in a unit and do not intend to switch ships to be a member of PUGS United, we are an open house for guests who are willing to drop with us.

Play your way with others who enjoy camaraderie and victories as underdogs!

Apologizes for double posting, but this is still our "Modus Operandi" if any one has any questions, concerns, etc.

#30 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

View PostWilhelmtell, on 02 October 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

PUGS 4 EVER!

:rolleyes:
Reals PUGS don't cheat...

#31 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:27 AM

Hey erdelmaine, you might be best of going to housemarik.net and try to find a ts link some you can group up with other marik players.

Also if you're on the pugs ts try sending one of them a message or something so they know you're up there and why, if there's anyone on that is havent seen a PUG tag in my games for a while, but then again i dont really pay attention

#32 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

First of all I would like to appologise for being M.I.A.
I sorry for not being here to help as much as I would have liked to... I'm sorry.

My computer took a massive brain fart when I moved to windows10 beta a few months ago, and just recently it's patched itself to a workable place.

So where to begin?

I have updated the initial post with people you can contact in game or here on the forums. This is, as you can probably guess, to stop a repeat of this last incident.
I will be logging in most nights after work to check on progress so feel free to chat.

Again: ts3.pugsunited.org

#33 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

Well I'm still here.

Still looking for EU players to sign up and join the good fight!

#34 Psyconic

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:47 AM

do you guys have any members from the USA . just wondered if there where guys playing when I,m on.

#35 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hey there Psyconic,
We have a good few players in the USA so feel free to drop on the TS and join us for a game...

Ooohh and there should be a USA chapter post up here somewhere too ;)

Edited by WarGruf, 25 October 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#36 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

Were still here and looking for players!!

Also we have Facebook page just search PuGs united!

#37 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

i will change faction in 14h, then i would like an invite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users