• 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostCHH Badkarma, on 18 September 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

Dress colors in MWO FTW!
Posted Image

I am not proud at all....
(needs kill marks)

There is no other Warhawk like that one , i can recognize it in any battle and his pilot style too :P .

#22 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

View PostDaneiel, on 18 September 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

There is no other Warhawk like that one , i can recognize it in any battle and his pilot style too :P .

Always got your six my friend. :)

#23 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

View PostSlepnir, on 18 September 2014 - 03:45 AM, said:

I was actually going for lava but the skin looks to big on the warhawk, it works on the jaggermech though.the entire idea is garish hell themed paint jobs since the 9th are misfits

actually, See the upcoming patterns on the MAd Dog. If we can change color of these two they would make cool lava like designs, And probably we may get these skins for all mechs? That would be awesome. For now they seem only be available for the preordered mechs, but maybe they make the skin for others as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

View PostLily from animove, on 23 September 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

actually, See the upcoming patterns on the MAd Dog. If we can change color of these two they would make cool lava like designs, And probably we may get these skins for all mechs? That would be awesome. For now they seem only be available for the preordered mechs, but maybe they make the skin for others as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

of course they will, as usual undermining the point of having "pre ordered" content for those that pre order.

#25 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

Hell's Horses is honestly my second favorite clan. In my group that plays classic battletech together, we have to explain how we got mechs and vehicles out of the norm. for our factions. My wolf unit has extensive trade activity with both hell's horses and snow raven. The horses also designed my favorite protomech, the procyon quad.

Edited by Torrance, 27 September 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#26 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

View PostTorrance, on 27 September 2014 - 07:16 AM, said:

Hell's Horses is honestly my second favorite clan. In my group that plays classic battletech together, we have to explain how we got mechs and vehicles out of the norm. for our factions. My wolf unit has extensive trade activity with both hell's horses and snow raven. The horses also designed my favorite protomech, the procyon quad.

When I first started playing MechWarrior games I had no idea who they were, then I started looking into who they were and their philosophy just suited our unit well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users