Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

Tried again, but still won't work.

#42 EvilMadcat

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

God damit we Need more pay Option no only Paypal and credit Cards we Need the Old Pay-options Direct-Debit and so one i will no buying any pack or Mc with PayPal and credit Card.

#43 Timber Ghost

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

I could not buy Wave 2 with my visa gift cars. Kept getting declined. So, I simply bought the package through pay pal, and used the gift cards there. Everything went fine.

#44 illusive man BR

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

Problem resolved.
My purchase was being declined due to some bank security, nothing a 10 minutes call wouldn't fix.
Alexander replied my support email apologising for the delay, explaining to me some of the issues occurring.

#45 ThunderHorse

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 83 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

I tried with PayPal and my credit card. Got infinite processing error with PayPal and credit card declined. Called credit card company and they have no record of attempted transaction. Sent email to MWO support as well.

Why is my money not good enough for you? /sarcasm

I want the early order bonuses and hope we can get this resolved by the end of the month.

Edited by ThunderHorse, 26 September 2014 - 01:36 PM.

#46 Robert blackseven Sohn

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 31 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

Thank you for sorting out my problem guys!

#47 Beijing

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 66 posts
  • LocationFranken

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

I have no idea why, but I just tried again and it worked with Paypal.

#48 Aoi Kaze

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:41 AM

I have same problem like other guys. When using Visa, after sucesfull payemnt, green square, statement "there was problem with your payment, contact devs". So 120$ flew away but system didnt want recognize my payment ? feel a lil upset >:[

edit.
After reply from Alexander Garden (thanks for that) I decide to use other account. Looks like german banks (Raiffeisen, maybe it will be helpfull for somebody) have some problems with $ payemnt rather than euros.
On other one it went smothly without any problems :)

Edited by Aoi Kaze, 30 September 2014 - 04:25 AM.

#49 Arathena

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

I am still having a problem, My page still say's unordered but my paypal and bank were charged the 120.00. I have sent in two tickets over the last 10 days and never recieved a response. I am not sure what to do at this point.

#50 Sabre Howell

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hey so it's been a few days and I haven't heard anything from you guys. I ordered your man-o-war collection via paypal and payment was confirmed.

The last message i sent was on September 25. and received number 143403. Message was as follows with the paypal receipt attached.

Hey there PGI
My name I ordered the Clan Wave 2 pack a couple days
ago from you guys, but when i logged in today i saw that it still wasn't
added to my account (thus no Mad Dog). I checked my bank account and sure
enough my debit card was charged the full $120 for the man-o-war collection.
The description line lists payment as occurring on 09/19/2014 and shows:

RUSS BULLOCK IAT
PAYPAL 120.00 ERIC
STOCKARD
091000016135684 IAT

I checked with paypal to ensure payment was delivered and you will find the
receipt attached to this email showing that the transaction was
completed.Since my account shows you've been paid could you please add my
content preorder with bonuses (again Mad Dog) to my account?
Appreciate the help

#51 Arkadash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWhere I'm needed

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

View PostArathena, on 30 September 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

I am still having a problem, My page still say's unordered but my paypal and bank were charged the 120.00. I have sent in two tickets over the last 10 days and never received a response. I am not sure what to do at this point.

I am in the same boat. I understand there was a support ticket backlog, but it has been over a week since I submitted my support ticket (142906) and I have yet to receive a human-generated response. If you (PGI) agree that resolving purchase issues should be high priority, why not at least start by comparing i) the list of payments received by PGI starting September 17 when Wave 2 was available for purchase, with ii) the list of accounts that have received Wave 2 content, and then resolve any inconsistencies. You don't even need to wait for support tickets to be generated!

Edited by Arkadash, 01 October 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#52 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

Posting on the new page, with updated information regarding PayPal Credit and new information regarding PayPal Instant Transfer.

RESOLVED
Aleski / Matta / DjPush / 00ohDstruct / Ted Wayz / Robert blackseven Sohn / RobarGK / Sims67rus / TronBomb / Blizzard1 / jaxjace / illusive man BR / Cellinor / elsie / Beijing / EvilMadcat / ThunderHorse / Aoi Kaze / Sabre Howell / Arkadash / NovaFury / Arathena

PENDING
Bluefalcon13

We are still experiencing transaction issues with the following payment methods:

Discover Card: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases through their Discover by tying it to a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can still process Discover cards through PayPal without a PayPal account by selecting the 'Buy As a Guest' option. Fill out the billing information as you normally would, then proceed with the transaction.

Pre-Paid Credit/Gift Cards: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases using pre-paid cards from major credit providers by tying it to a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can still process pre-paid cards through PayPal without a PayPal account by selecting the 'Buy As a Guest' option. Fill out the billing information as you normally would, then proceed with the transaction.

PayPal Smart Connect / PayPal Credit:
Resolution: At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction.
Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.
I know this is not an ideal situation for PayPal Credit users, and apologize sincerely for the frustration. We are working to restore PayPal Credit functionality in the near future, and will continue to keep the community updated.

PayPal Instant Transfer
Resolution: Some PayPal Instant Transfers are appearing to go through with a transaction receipt, yet are still being prevented from fully processing by PayPal. The protocols regarding PayPal Instant Transfers are dependent on a number of factors, such as whether there is a credit card tied to the account, or existing funds in the account to cover the Instant Transfer. At this time we are recommending that players who have received a PayPal transaction receipt after using Instant Transfer but have still not received their purchased items to please contact support@mwomercs.com so we can confirm the transaction status on our end and advise the next step.

#53 Arkadash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWhere I'm needed

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 01 October 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

Posting on the new page, with updated information regarding PayPal Credit.

RESOLVED
Aleski / Matta / DjPush / 00ohDstruct / Ted Wayz / Robert blackseven Sohn / RobarGK / Sims67rus / TronBomb / Blizzard1 / jaxjace / illusive man BR / Cellinor / elsie / Beijing / EvilMadcat / ThunderHorse / Aoi Kaze / Sabre Howell

PENDING
NovaFury / Arkadash

We are still experiencing transaction issues with the following payment methods:

Discover Card: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases through their Discover by tying it to a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can still process Discover cards through PayPal without a PayPal account by selecting the 'Buy As a Guest' option. Fill out the billing information as you normally would, then proceed with the transaction.

Pre-Paid Credit/Gift Cards: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases using pre-paid cards from major credit providers by tying it to a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can still process pre-paid cards through PayPal without a PayPal account by selecting the 'Buy As a Guest' option. Fill out the billing information as you normally would, then proceed with the transaction.

PayPal Smart Connect / PayPal Credit:
Resolution: At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction.
Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.
I know this is not an ideal situation for PayPal Credit users, and apologize sincerely for the frustration. We are working to restore PayPal Credit functionality in the near future, and will continue to keep the community updated.

Alexander, thank you for the update! While I am still frustrated at having to wait for goodies I already paid for two weeks ago, just knowing I'm on your radar makes it easier.

Edited by Arkadash, 01 October 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#54 Arathena

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:36 AM

I purchased the wave 2 Man O War package on 9/24 through paypal instant transfer. The transaction went through on 9/25 and my bank account showed the money was taken out of my account. I still do not have the package, I never recieved a confiration email and my profile still says "Unordered" I have submitted a ticket on 9/26. I still do not have a resolution. In my ticket I was asked to provide a screenshot of the paypal transaction (which I provided), then I was told to contact Paypal to make sure the transaction was completed. ( I did contact paypal and the transaction went through) I have not heard back since and it is now 10/3. I am getting very frustrated and just want this resolved. I have been a huge supporter since the beta, I have bought every package that has come out. Please someone help me :(

I feel kind of forgotten at this point, My name is not even on the pending list....

Edited by Arathena, 03 October 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#55 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

So I upgraded my ryoken package (wave 1) to a mad cat package roughly this time yesterday. As far as I can see, my PayPal account completed transaction, and my bank completed trans action as well. But no Mad Cat pack, and it just looks like I donated money to PGI. I bought something... Not donated. What's going on?

In the past, as I upgraded from a Blackhawk package to the ryoken package (one bump at a time per paycheck) I got almost instant confimation. I sent a support request this morning and have not heard back yet as well. Any chance I can get an update?

#56 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

Well... Support just fixed me.

#57 choyofaque

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

I want to Upgrade my Wave 2 a la Card Mech to the Man-o-war edition,
but when I try to use mwomercs.com/upgrade it still shows me the full prices.
How do I upgrade then?

#58 Kavoh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

Tried to purchase Man-O-War using Amex CC. Loaded the payment with a green checkmark then 5 seconds later gave me a "payment failed, please contact support". What do. I didn't get charge multiple times did I?

Edited by Kavoh, 23 October 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#59 Ashvins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:57 AM

Only Troubble I hae with Wave II is the fact that you all are giving Clans a Heavy Mech with ECM. We have been asking for 2 years now for a Heavy IS mech with ECM only to be Ignored by PGI.

#60 Slow and Decrepit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 525 posts
  • LocationBelen, the Mosquito Capital of NM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

Is there any news to report about using pay pal buyers credit. I don't want to open a second account with them. Is there any time frame that you expect to have that option up and running? Thanks for a great game and your time! I only want to send you $$$! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users