Paypal Credit (Previously Bill Me Later) Not Working To Purchase Clan Pack 2.

Answered

4 replies to this topic

#1 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Just a month or so ago I was able to use my PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later) function of PayPal to purchase MC, and Clan Pack upgrades in the past. Now upon trying to purchase the Clan Pack 2, it only gives me the option to use PayPal (with a credit card like Visa, Mastercard, ect) but no option to use the "Bill Me Later" part.

Anyone else having these problems? I did submit the issue to support, and got the response it was probably because of the "two step" verification, but this is not the issue.

Can anyone shed some light? PayPal Credit is the only real option I have at the moment or near future, so it'd be nice if things functioned like they used to just a few months ago!

p.s. Currently at 9/19/2014 I have confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my account, as this function works just fine on Steam when purchasing games, and when it takes me to the "Review your information" it has PayPal Credit as an option to use.

Again, mods, devs, or players any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 24 October 2014 - 06:52 PM.

#2 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

This will most likely answer your question https://www.billmela...out/index.xhtml it is now the PP credit card.

#3 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

View PostDark DeLaurel, on 19 September 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

This will most likely answer your question https://www.billmela...out/index.xhtml it is now the PP credit card.

PayPal Credit won't work with trying to buy the Clan Pack 2, but it will work buying games on steam. When I try to buy Clan Pack 2, it doesn't give me the option to use PayPal Credit, only normal PayPal.

However, it DID work in the past (bought clan pack 1 and MC) before the changeover.

In the past, I charged everything to PayPal Credit (bill me later), now it's requiring me to enter Credit Card info (Visa, Mastercard).

Edited by 00ohDstruct, 20 September 2014 - 06:39 AM.

#4 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

Then I would say it has to do with how PGI has setup their account or a limitation of the PPCC itself as the quick reading I did said it was USA only.

#5 kueilong

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

So has this problem been fixed?

Edited by kueilong, 26 November 2014 - 08:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users