#1 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Hello everyone! Chef-Jitsu here, just wanted to drop a link to my iPlay: MechWarrior Online YouTube playlist.

I have some experience with the BattleTech universe but am hardly an expert in any way, shape or form. I love gaming, and making/editing video so it seemed natural to start a YouTube channel.

I have 3 focus points in iPlay: MechWarrior Online.

1) Ride With Me - A series that centers around live commentary during two matches in a particular Mech.

2) Double Feature - A series that centers a around live commentary during two matches in two different Mechs.

3) iPlay: MechWarrior Online - A series that focuses on fun times, random matches, and replays.

I hope you check it out, and I hope you enjoy your visit if you do!

Gl, Hf, Happy Hunting!

https://www.youtube....uSrQGh_TMekSLjV_

_

Edited by ChefJitsu, 19 September 2014 - 08:35 PM.

#2 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Cool thanks for introducing us to this, Will watch your vids and subscribe. :)

#3 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:40 PM

Awesome! Thanks :) It means a lot that you took the time to respond to this post! :D

#4 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:39 PM

Hello everyone! I thought it time to update the playlist here on the forums. I had hit a rough patch having to get a second job and such but I am now back on track. I have also updated the series of videos for MechWarrior Online as follows:

Ride With Me: Live commentary with live gameplay in one Mech complete with a trip to the MechLab.

A P.U.G.S.'s Life: Live gameplay in solo queue and Community Warfare. Not exactly live commentary as I will be using Shadow Time to record most matches. My mic is always live though so this series is PG13.

A P.U.G.'s Eye View: An update of the state of the game from a Pick Up Gamers point of view.

Double Feature: Two matches. Two different Mecs. Live commentary with live gameplay.

I really do hope you enjoy these videos as much as I enjoy making them. Feel free to leave constructive feedback and suggestions. o7 MechWarriors!

#5 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

Time for some more "Ride With Me" in MechWarrior Online! Today I feature the Light Mech SPD-5D. Armed with ECM, 2 Medium Pulse Lasers, and 1 Medium Laser this jump capable Mech runs circles around it's lager counter parts. Grinding down the enemy and keeping allies under the cover of ECM can be more valuable to a team than you may think....

iPlay: MechWarrior Online Playlist- https://www.youtube....uSrQGh_TMekSLjV_

#6 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

Hello all! Today we take a trip to Terra Therma! I manage to rally the P.U.G.s in this intense battle. This is a great example of team work. o7 all!

#7 ChefJitsu

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hello all! Today it is time for some more P.U.G. love in MechWarrior Online. I take out my Stalker STK-5S on Tera Therma and let the long range missiles rain down from the center of the Caldera. Taking the center and planting missile boats there for long range support can prove devastating. The center gives you a clear firing line out of the Caldera in any direction. Enjoy!

Edited by ChefJitsu, 20 March 2015 - 12:30 PM.

#8 ToWcH

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 30 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users