4 replies to this topic

#1 Xx Albain xX

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

Instead of trying to make some money every patch, how about you maybe umm, gee I don't know

NERF THE ******* support weapons knows as LRM's which dominate the game since your insane buff.

That is just a start but would be much appreciated if you tried to actually improve your game.

#2 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

With Radar Deprivation.... I disagree with your assessment.

#3 Sudden

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationK2 cockpit

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

View PostXx Albain xX, on 21 September 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

Instead of trying to make some money every patch, how about you maybe umm, gee I don't know

NERF THE ******* support weapons knows as LRM's which dominate the game since your insane buff.

That is just a start but would be much appreciated if you tried to actually improve your game.

nope lrms are in a good place

#4 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

I don't get why people complain about a weaponsystem that is being used by maybe 6 to 8 players out of a possible 24 per match. About half of those use it as their primary weapon. What's so bad about that ? Seems to me PGI did surprisingly well with the latest batch of buffs/nerfs, you see almost all weapons being used somewhat evenly in solo-queue and, apart from 12mans, even in group-queue.

Right now LRMS are useful but have plenty of weaknesses, employ countermeasures accordingly.
They are hardly OP if you know what you're doing. Cover, AMS, more cover radar deprivation module, ECM and more cover, so many ways to not be killed by lurms.
It's not rocket science (see what I did there?).

Do you even REMEMBER the last LRM-boat before LRMs got buffed ? There occasionally was a single lonesome stalker rockin' the lurms, just to be blasted to bits in mere seconds by AC/PPC fire.

TL:DR: l2p

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

Every single thread the OP created is a complaint about LRMs. Not once did he provide an argument as to why they are broken. I'll put a stop to this now.

@Xx Albain xX
You have made it clear enough, that you do not like LRMs. Any further thread on that topic, in which you fail to provide evidence in that regard, will from now on be considered as spam and will be moderated as such.

Closing thread!

Edited by Egomane, 22 September 2014 - 04:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users