Patch Notes (Should Be On Time)

No replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Like Patch Notes On Time ? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Should more effort be applied to keeping patch notes on time?

1. YES!: Patch notes should be ready by the time the launcher updates, or even while server is down for maintenance.. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Dont Care: ... It is what it is ... (0 votes [0.00%])

3. No: PGI Should be allowed to release their notes when they see fit. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Errr: I believe they have been on time.... what the heck are you talking about Freebrth? (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jiyu Mononoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

So, seems like patch notes are often lagging behind the updates, and I personally would like to see a little more motivation applied toward getting us information regarding the changes and updates. Having something to read, while we wait for the server maintenance to complete, or while the patcher is plugging away would be great. It also builds a little excitement and anticipation, especially for a well built update, and guarantees I'll be playing today. Without the notes, it's just underwhelming and makes me wonder if there is really anything new this week, so maybe I'll just run to the mall instead. Now, i understand this might not apply for hot-fix updates, but for the regular/actual updates, the info should be on time to entice us... like a tasty ordure before a good meal.

- PGI, Please keep the patch notes in sync with the server maintenance or the patcher at least. I am sure many of us would appreciate it.

- A loyal MWO Fan.

Freebrth.

Edit: P.S. - If you came here, read it, and left without voting... I count those as "Don't Care: ... It is what it is..." votes.

Edited by Freebrth, 23 September 2014 - 12:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users