4 replies to this topic

#1 Mandolorian

• Pip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

While meshing mechs with one of the warriors of my clan i had a thought that may turn some heads in PGI's corner.

My thought was this, When you finish a mech in the mechbay and choose to test it out in the testing grounds, how neat would it be if your screen zoomed into the cockpit your mech started up like it does in a match then after a short delay, the mechbay doors open up and you stomp out of a dropship onto said testing map of choosing? with all of the updates and new map ideas, this would definately be a great addition to MWO and would really give all of the pilots ( new and old) a real sense of being part of the game. i know this may be a bit much for doing in real drops but something fun like this added to the testing grounds then maybe private drops should get more people not only into the game and genre, but also bring back a few who havent dropped recently.

Thank you for reading this post, i look forward to many good ideas to be shared and hopefully, some of the big guys upstairs take a peek to see what all the fuss is about :).

#2 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:27 PM

Well, it would take some doing, but I tend to think it would indeed be a pretty cool thing to see. :)
Besides, the Testing Grounds could use a bit more love. :D

#3 Mandolorian

• Pip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:36 AM

I completely agree :)

#4 OneVunceNation

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

It would be interesting to be allowed to enter the testing grounds before hitting "Save" in the MechLab, so as to test the equipment you might want before you buy.

Edited by Vunsunta, 24 September 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#5 Nothing Whatsoever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, but I'd like to do that like this:

And how sweet would it be, if one team would be shown to drop in at the beginning of each match?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users