#1 PaladinCrow

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 23 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGeorgia USA

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

It wasn't until recently that I have decided to join Clan Smoke Jaguar. Before I had harbored prejudices against them because of the events that led up to the Trial of Annihilation. Recently, however, I have discovered the true fate of the clan.

After the trial, a small group of Jaguars survive and go into hiding. It isn't until the Inner Sphere's worst atrocities, committed during the jihad by The Word of Blake, that the remaining Jaguars resurface. Found by Devlin Stone, the remaining clan rename themselves the Fidelis and fight for the true freedom that comes to the inner sphere in the form of The Republic. ( yea that means all you self proclaimed Knights and Paladins out there owe us one) Also named Stone's Shadows, the Fidelis quickly established themselves as the most elite fighting force in the inner sphere during the conflict and gave the future exarch the push he needed to erase the Word of Blake once and for all.

Without the support of the Fidelis, Devlin Stone never would have been able to crush the jihad and bring peace and freedom to the inner sphere. Even if you don't agree with me about the importance of the Fidelis' roll in the jihad, the last Jaguars truly regained their honor after the massive crash of the HPG network and the implementation of Fortress Republic. As the bulk of the fighting force outside the Fortress, the Fidelis fought against all odds to ensure the survival of The Republic. With the support of a handful of Knights and Ghost Knights the once disgraced clan changed the Inner Sphere and brought stability and freedom not once, but twice.

Yes I know we are not there yet, but knowing the impact this clan has on the Inner Sphere and battletech lore in general there was no way I could not be a part of this important and ,dare I say, most elite group of warriors.

You guys can count on me.

-thakillaposse42

edit: Scratch all that. It seems this clan community is not casual friendly. I'm sad that this is the group of people that's here. I'm headed back to Wolf.

Edited by thakillaposse42, 27 September 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#2 PaladinCrow

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGeorgia USA

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

Yes I do know everything that you just said. And I still stick with my view of the clan. I am not joining what they are. I am joining what they will become.

#3 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:36 AM

You know that some of the SMOKED JAGUARS joined the Brotherhood of Randis Faction in the Deep Pheriphery and valliantly fought against the Wobbies ?
http://www.sarna.net...d#Lucas_Beckett

Edited by Brother MEX, 26 September 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#4 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

View Postthakillaposse42, on 26 September 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

Yes I do know everything that you just said. And I still stick with my view of the clan. I am not joining what they are. I am joining what they will become.

Erm... How do you know what we will become? PGI clarified, that through in game actions in CW activity, we will be able to shape the story into brand new MWO lore.

As long as we CSJx are still around, i can assure you we wont let "the old lore" happen. Like Drock said, Fidelis were cowards, forgetting the ways of their ancestors, trying to save their own butt...

That is unacceptable.

Also Drock, i dont understand how can you let people troll you over internet.
I knew you'd be back one way or another.

Also, erm... thakillaposse42, hatred can play into our pocket. Trauma, fear, hate are valuable tools against simpleminded humans, who let them get over their heads. Getting into enemy's head is the key to victory. Those emotions can have a huge impact on someones performance, be it in game or in RL.

Edited by MechB Kotare, 26 September 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#5 FORGE88

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPimpville

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

CSJ FOREVER

#6 PaladinCrow

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGeorgia USA

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Kotare what is your issue? I am simply stating how I was happy to join the SJ clan and why I wanted to. Was your purpose to try and drive me away? Or is there some kind of compulsion to just be rude and unwelcoming to people?

And for the record, regardless of motivation, the Fidelis were the most bada** fighters. And that's a compliment to the clan. Why would you go and start bashing them?

And yes CSJ o7

Edited by thakillaposse42, 26 September 2014 - 08:32 PM.

#7 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

Christ, Marock! Bootlick them a little more FFS! Have some some pride, Wolf!
OP, you are trying to kiss the ass of a competitive clan that does not give a **** about lore, they want competitive players only.
And as far as the all of the SJ hate and what not...you must be new around here because that hate has nothing to do with lore.
For real, man...do your homework around here before you start trying to give props.
I was going to leave this alone but damn...someone needed to say something.

btw how did Andy fair in his TOG? lololol!

Bless you all, my sons!!

#8 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:09 PM

For all those Lords haters out there..

#9 PaladinCrow

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGeorgia USA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:39 AM

Yea I am new in the clan forums. (Coulda been a little nicer about how you said it) but yea I guess I should have done my homework and noticed that there really is only one group in here. Well it's kinda sad that one competitive group has decided to ruin a whole clan for casual players, I guess I'll go back to wolf.

#10 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:10 AM

View Postthakillaposse42, on 26 September 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Kotare what is your issue? I am simply stating how I was happy to join the SJ clan and why I wanted to. Was your purpose to try and drive me away? Or is there some kind of compulsion to just be rude and unwelcoming to people?

And for the record, regardless of motivation, the Fidelis were the most bada** fighters. And that's a compliment to the clan. Why would you go and start bashing them?

And yes CSJ o7

My issue is that your not reading straight.

Fidelis has nothing to do with the Clan (smoke Jaguar) anymore. They weren't "bada**" fighters, all they did was run off, to join the majority and winning side of Clan - IS conflict, in order to survive. Fidelis are/were cowards. Their actions do not correspond with the ways of the Crusaders.

Christ, Marock! Bootlick them a little more FFS! Have some some pride, Wolf!
OP, you are trying to kiss the ass of a competitive clan that does not give a **** about lore, they want competitive players only.
And as far as the all of the SJ hate and what not...you must be new around here because that hate has nothing to do with lore.
For real, man...do your homework around here before you start trying to give props.
I was going to leave this alone but damn...someone needed to say something.

btw how did Andy fair in his TOG? lololol!

Bless you all, my sons!!

Erm, sorry Rev, but if you did your part of homework as well, you'd realize, that Drock is following his Wolf warden ways very seriously, and hes opposed to CSJ (in lore preset) actions.

So much about "bootlick"

View Postthakillaposse42, on 27 September 2014 - 04:39 AM, said:

Yea I am new in the clan forums. (Coulda been a little nicer about how you said it) but yea I guess I should have done my homework and noticed that there really is only one group in here. Well it's kinda sad that one competitive group has decided to ruin a whole clan for casual players, I guess I'll go back to wolf.

Sorry? We did what? I dont know whom have you been talking to but this is not true. Our unit is our Unit alone. But its still a unit. We do not represent the whole clan.

Anyone, and any group is free to try to form their own casual/competitive unit under the banner of CSJ.

Edited by MechB Kotare, 27 September 2014 - 05:12 AM.

#11 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

The Smoke Jaguars are the defacto bad guy faction in 3050, this role was previously filled by the DC and CC in 3025. The main problem with the Smoke Jaguars was that this view of them stuck while the DC became something of a good guy faction and the CC went back to being a punching bag.

That being said, the Smoke Jaguars are a fun faction to play if you want to cut loose against the IS.

#12 Hades Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

View Postthakillaposse42, on 26 September 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

And yes CSJ o7

well isn't this funny, you say that about others towards yourself yet you do exactly that in our recruiting thread. Guess i can add hypocrite to the other things that describe exactly who you are then

#13 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:02 AM

I personally like them, too! Support the Jaguars!

Edited by LiGhtningFF13, 16 October 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#14 Emmett Fetladral

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

Even I am a wolf right from the beginning of my BT career, the SJ got some of my respect and sympathy at the events of their annihilation. At the end they were clanners as well and I was very disapointed that they did not win the fight on Huntress (which they would havve deserved) because the godprince Victor Davion and his forces arrived.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users