4 replies to this topic

#1 Linus

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hello together,
can someone tell me a public european based (timezone) Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo/Whatever Server, where I can find some people for casual drops?

My first try was the Comstar Relay Europe (eu1.mech-connect.net - 109.228.29.191), but it seems to be down since (at least) yesterday evening (UTC+2).

I know there is the german based TS3 of MBO, but it seems rather tournament centric and unit/clan focussed.

So is there a nice location for europe people for casual gameplay?
And what happened to ComStar Europe?

Thanks for your time and effort.

Best Regards
Linus

Edited by Linus, 26 September 2014 - 10:31 AM.

#2 trampi

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

I have the same problem. I search for a german-based TS3 alternative for Comstar Relay Europe.

#3 van Dorn

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:52 AM

same here

#4 trampi

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

The glory comstar precentor has reactivated the comstar europe relay.

#5 Bad Karma 308

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

Helmer Ach and I own and operate COMSTAR NA1, We were working with a gentleman in Germany for EU1. Our contact with him went went dark a while back and haven't herd back from him since. I think COMSTAR EU1 just died out for lack of participation. One known issue was that the password prevented a lot of Pugs from readily joining and keep the community healthy and populated. We recognized and fixed it with NA1.

We use AWS cloud servers and if there is enough interest in having a COMSTAR EU1 again then we can easily start one up from the AWS datacenters there in the EU.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users