Star Wolves Looking For Members!

7 replies to this topic

#1 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

About us: We are a Clan Wolf unit looking for people to join our team. No recruitment tryouts, skill level, or mech requirements needed! Want to get better or need help in anyway, just ask and we'll help you out.

A bit more info: As I say we are casual but are all for getting better; our name is actually a joke from a movie so as you can see we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are very well funded and would love for you to join. As we all have jobs it is completely understandable if you need to disappear for awhile and no one is going to expect you to be playing if you have other things come up. Its fine by us if you have to disappear for weeks at a time but hope you'll come back to join us as soon as able. :)

Unit Structure: I currently have two other managers who will help out with the unit. This has nothing to do with an actual command structure as we feel anyone who wants a chance to lead on the battlefield should. Of course if you don't want to command that is fine but if you feel the desire you will be given opportunities to lead and improve. Essentially we just take care of the housekeeping in the unit itself; its not a ranking thing. On the offensive we are democratic in terms of where we will attack; everyone gets a vote or a say.

Rules: Just don't be a jerk. Really the only thing we would kick anyone out for is team killing, being rude for no reason, or not playing seriously (like trying to go capture every game in a 100 tonner). So basically don't be a douche or rude to others and you'll be fine.

How to join: Message me in game or post on this thread. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will add you to the unit.

Please post on the above website if you want to chitchat out of the forums. It is a site run by a few friends of mine for many games and you have permission to post anywhere you want. There are a few kooky characters around there, be warned. xD

#2 Dethfist

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

I am interested in joining a clan. I will look for you in game.

#3 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

We'd love for you to join us :)

#4 Hokiehigh

Rookie

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

You guys seem pretty cool I'm interested

#5 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

Welcome welcome friend. :)

I'm not going to be on until tomorrow but I will add you as a friend then. I'll throw you an unit invite as well although you're welcome to play with us first if you like.

All members have the ability to invite new players to the unit so bring your friends, they are welcome

#6 Hokiehigh

Rookie

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

sounds good I'll look for the invite

#7 Juri Rosse

• PipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationBronx, NY

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

If you guys are still around, feel free to drop in at clan-spirit-cat.enjinvoice.com for a chat and a skirmish ;)

#8 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

Closing as a duplicate of http://mwomercs.com/...ves-casual-unit

Please remember: Only one recruitment thread per unit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users