Clan Fire Mandrill Recuiting Thread. Join The Kindraa!

55 replies to this topic

#1 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image

Join Kerensky's Chosen

And Nicholas Kerensky did charge us, the Fire Mandrills;
As we have left behind the differences between nations,
So now observe the Way of the Clans, of the family.
Carry you name, and your Names, proudly.
_The Remembrance (Clan Fire Mandrill)_

The Goal

Clan Fire Mandrill's aim is to be as competitive as possible while still keeping the game enjoyable and not making you feel like you have a second job. The main goal of the clan is to progress as a unit and to develop an environment of teamwork, cooperation, and growth as a whole. Like our clan's totem we are about supporting our friends and family.

The Environment:

Although the clan strives to be completive, the atmosphere and organization of the unit is casual. We believe that what makes a game is the people you play with and not the game itself. Because of this the clan operates more like a social club where friends can get together and play some MWO or any of the other games we are active in. Officer ranks are awarded to persons with administrative duties (website, teamspeak, faction) or to individuals who have shown skill in leadership and calling drops. Trials of position are not required but are used to go up in the non-admin ranks, if the challenger so chooses. A persons rank however will not affect what they are able to do in the clan. All members will be included in any unit events, tournaments or any other activity regardless of rank o position.Trials will be used as fun unit experience and for bragging rights.

Because we are mature adults the conversation can sometimes get a little raunchy and profanity is almost a given. Because of this all members must be 18+ years of age. We wouldn’t want to corrupt our youths. Excessive aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Not that you have to be politically correct and smiling all the time. We all get annoyed with things or have crappy days. We just don’t you to be the guy who cusses out his teammate because he accidently clipped you in the back with his small pulse laser. That being said if you somehow kill the Khan by hitting him the in the back with an AC20 prepare to have your balls busted, be made fun of and be demoted to surat for a short time. All in all we’re here to have a good time and create a positive social environment

So if all that sounds good to you, and if you want to make some new friends and be a part of cool join the Clan Fire Mandrill Kindraa!

Edited by Red Legs Greaves, 26 June 2015 - 11:57 AM.

#2 Edward Thatch

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

The Clan takes its name from a genetically altered mandrill, called genus mandrillus sphinx. These mandrill, introduced by the Star League-In-Exile to the Pentagon World of Eden, earned the respect of Nicholas Kerensky for their aggressive nature and loyalty to one another, making them ideal for adoption as a Clan totem animal. We are aggressive in battle but cherish our own. Join our Kindraa (Kindred Association) and be part of something greater as we prepare to cleanse the Inner Sphere.
Loremaster Edward Thatch

#3 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:18 AM

Good to see a new Clan popping out. Good luck!

#4 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:27 AM

Good luck guys! I hope you do well in your recruitment.

#5 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

Oh wow! Was wondering when (if) Fire Mandrill was going to crop up. Glad to see it!

#6 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:50 AM

The Fire Mandrills use a mix of green, red, orange, yellow, and black as their colors.

You can look at camospecs to get the idea of it:
http://camospecs.com/Faction.asp?ID=34

However, you are free to use your own mix of colors for your Kindraa.

#7 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:14 AM

Thanks guys, I will be posting some pics of the color scheme later today. Like Will said the colors of the clan are green, red, orange, yellow and black. It doesn't really mater what specific colors you use and the C-bill red, orange, and green make an interesting camouflage.

#8 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:20 AM

You might like this:
Posted Image

#9 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:04 PM

I tip my hat to you guys. I have played all the games from MW3 going forward & have NEVER seen a Fire Mandrill Clan. I salute you for your originality & wish you luck in your recruitment drive.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 29 September 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#10 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for all the support, also glad Chuck approves.

So here is a little background about the Clan Lore and our MWO unit.

Clan Fire Mandrill is a unit that holds family and unit above anything else. They believe that they should first prove who is the strongest amongst themselves before showing the other clans the error of their ways. Although more fractious than most clans thinking that they are weak because of this would be a grave mistake.

Our Clans home world is the moon Shadow. It is a world that is almost always in twilight because of its small sun and lunar cycle. The planet is exclusively controlled by the Mandrills and holds a large portion of their population and industry. Your can find it amongst the clan homeworlds in the in game map.

So here is how our command structure looks as of today.

Khan: Red Legs Greaves

saKhan: Jshatse

Loremaster: Edward Thatch

So if you are looking for an invite to the unit or just wanna hangout and play some matches add us in game. At least one of us is on in the evenings and we are always looking to make new friends.

Also I need to thank Will for the Goliath Scorpions for the very nice forum signatures he made us.

#11 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:44 PM

Come fight for the Kindraa!

Posted Image

Join the Fire Mandrills today!

#12 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

So what Kindraa is your unit?? I know you can't do lore units in MWO but if i were to choose one it would be Payne just because Payne would be an awesome bloodname LOL

#13 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

Posted Image

Because of naming restrictions I ended up naming the unit the Fire Mandrill Kindraa. If I had to choose one I would probably go Payne as well. It just has the awesome ring to it. What's your name? Red Legs Payne. Although I'm not too sure about the Payne's logo, I think the Mick-Kreese has them beat.

Edited by Red Legs Greaves, 01 October 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#14 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

Posted ImageHere's the Mick-Kreese logo, I wish the forum would let me post more than one. The picture button only seems to work once a post for me.

#15 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:00 AM

Most likely, due to the way PGI wants to avoid canon units, you would have to invent your own Kindraa. Just like how pretty much everyone had to invent their own clusters/galaxies.

Also why claiming Khan or SaKhanship is frowned upon. Claiming to be official lore entities and so forth. Yaddayaddayadda.

Good luck though! I was actually in a Fire Mandrill clan back in MW... 3 was it? Or early 4? Man. I cannot remember. I do remember it self destructed. Ironic given the lore. XD

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 01 October 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 01 October 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

Good luck though! I was actually in a Fire Mandrill clan back in MW... 3 was it? Or early 4? Man. I cannot remember. I do remember it self destructed. Ironic given the lore. XD

Told ya that Clansmen and their Clans in MW games always end up being so similar to their lore counterparts! :P

#17 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

I would say that we're trying to be the best parts of the Fire Mandrills and not the bad factious part. Although the Loremaster and I are currently debating over what the official clan beer is, so stay tuned.

Also welcome Dunwolf to the Kindraa!

Edited by Red Legs Greaves, 01 October 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#18 Edward Thatch

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

In keeping with the strict laws of our clan, IPA has to be the beverage of choice. However, the Khan as the right to choose his own poison, as it were.
With Community Warfare in our future we would like to have a great clan to meet that challenge but without you, we cannot be as successful as larger units.
Grow with us by joining Clan Fire Mandrill today.

#19 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:23 AM

To be really honest, i am waiting to reach Terra to get a glass of my favourite 21st Century italian beer..:P

Edited by CyclonerM, 02 October 2014 - 04:26 AM.

#20 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

I am a scotch ale and ruby ale guy myself so getting to Terra would be nice. Although I could make do with what ever they make on Skye or Northwind I suppose.

I also want to try and get together with some of the smaller clans and get a clan alliance going. It can be hard when you just form a clan or have a small one, so having a good base of friends you can play with is always good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users