Contact Support

4 replies to this topic

#1 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

We're hitting the end of Sept and the Wave 2 ala carte site is nowhere to be seen. And with the payment issues, there's no guarantee that the transaction will go through within the deadline for the preorder bonus. Seems like I will NOT be buying any Wave 2 mechs at all

Please, fix your payment portal and get that ala carte site up. Help me throw money at you. Thank you.

#2 HammerMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

Does not look like they are gonna do it in my opinion. The Phoenix booster was not done as such. Though it was what..$20? Not $120. SO....

#3 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

PGI already announced there will be ala carte for Wave 2. The Hellbringer is all I care about. But if the site cames up after 30th Sept, I'll just wait for CBill release.

#4 HammerMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

https://mwomercs.com/wavetwo?p=news1

Boy I was wrong!
Look at that steep price!
You get the Gargoyle and Hellbringer, you may as well buy the whole pack!

#5 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:34 PM

it's the same price as Wave 1 as expected but it made more sense then if the only mech you wanted was the Timberwolf, so that's a difference between $55 and $210. AND you had more mechs to choose from buying ala carte, so you could cherry pick, say the Kit Fox and Timberwolf.

The Wave 2 ala carte would sort of make sense if the only mech you want is the Hellbringer or Gargoyle, in my case the Hellbringer. Even then the Hellbringer option is a toss up as spending another $35 gives you a lot more stuff. Any other combinations of ala carte are pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users