• Locationhttp://marinemechs.enjin.com/

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

#422 Deitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

Wow you posted the long one.... We need a new video.

#423 Jonathan Wilburne

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

As the newest member of the 1st Mech Ranger family, I would like to go on record as saying that this is a fantastic group to play with. They are all kind and helpful. Never judgemental of my ultra noobness and always willing to group up to have fun. That said they are also highly competetive and are really serious about competition. This makes them (well actually US since I am a member too) the best of both worlds. Competetive without taking the fun out of the game. Check out our site. Come drop with us. I think you'll find we are a great unit to be a part of. I feel like family here and you will too.

#424 Lifedrip

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Practice tonight, oh yeah! Bring the noise. (and lasers).

#425 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

View PostJonathan Wilburne, on 18 May 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

As the newest member of the 1st Mech Ranger family, I would like to go on record as saying that this is a fantastic group to play with. They are all kind and helpful. Never judgemental of my ultra noobness and always willing to group up to have fun. That said they are also highly competetive and are really serious about competition. This makes them (well actually US since I am a member too) the best of both worlds. Competetive without taking the fun out of the game. Check out our site. Come drop with us. I think you'll find we are a great unit to be a part of. I feel like family here and you will too.

Dawwww lol. Seriously though he has a point. Just jump into our teamspeak today, 2030 central time and we might even include you in our Tuesday night practice. (Which is today)

Posted Image

Edited by F8Sealed, 19 May 2015 - 03:54 PM.

#426 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

Afternoon Rangers!

If you're looking for a great group, who loves to have fun and melt mech faces whilst doing so, the Rangers is the unit for you!

#427 Talon Chaar

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:45 PM

Great group of players. I have learned much more than what is on the surface of MWO.

#428 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:31 PM

No recruitment bump?!? :huh:

This is a nice solid group of folks to stomp around Mechs with! Check them out, they won't bite... well, I know one of them to be biter... just keep distance on that one lol :D

edit: it's Friday :P

Edited by Grendel408, 22 May 2015 - 01:32 PM.

#429 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:31 AM

Wish I could have made it for that scrimmage......................................

#430 Subwolfer

• Pip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

Who's down for some faction or group drops tonight? I'll be on.

#431 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

naaaaaaah Good for some pugs though.

#432 Lifedrip

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

Got my first 2 WHKs on that sale. Gonna be dreaming about omnipods for a week.

#433 Deitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:37 AM

LoL... Good job Sir! We could use a few more of them on the battle field.

#434 Jonathan Wilburne

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostLifedrip, on 25 May 2015 - 06:39 PM, said:

Got my first 2 WHKs on that sale. Gonna be dreaming about omnipods for a week.

Yeah I grabbed up a Stormcrow and a Hellbringer was hoping for more but time just got away from me.

#435 Deitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:04 AM

Time has a way of doing that... Keep up the good work guys!

#436 Lifedrip

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

The grind for WHK #3 continues. Looks like I'll make the deadline. Thanks for the extension PGI.

#437 Subwolfer

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

Six of us starting group drops... NOW! All are welcome to stop by our Teamspeak and join in!

#438 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

Dietz is a really good team player and knows his stuff when it comes to mwo. The amount of work he put into this tournament team stomps every other tournament team when it comes to organization and planning. I can say with confidence that I won't be switching units' anytime soon. Maybe you will feel the same way?

#439 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

Feel free to stop by our teamspeak to drop with us, new or experienced, doesn't mean a thing. We drive for tournament because we all wanted to experience the depth of mechwarrior online in a even more complicated and team based way. You'll learn where you are at as a competitive player, and you will also be taught by 1st Mech Ranger's finest. Now that's a bargain I wouldn't pass up.

#440 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

We are looking for players that can attend events scheduled on Tuesday and Saturday. We don't care about talent so much. You have little to lose by just trying it once. If you just hop onto our teamspeak 3 server located in the upper left hand corner of our site - you can join in with some of our members. The only thing I can ask is that you read up on the code of conduct on the forum. It is a little over a few sentences so it shouldn't be that long of a read. o7 I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users