Masakari Collection Upgrade Question

5 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerSW

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

I am planning on upgrading my 3 A La Carte Collections to a full Masakari Collection. The Upgrade allows for my A La Carte Collections fo factor in on the upgrade price. I however also bought 4 Clan Mechs individually, included in that Masakari package with MC. The Prime Storm Crow, Kit Fox Prime and a Kit Fox -D and finally a Nova Prime. These mech’s I bought with MC are a part of the Masakari Collection and account for just over 12500 in MC purchases.

My question is will there be any consideration given for these MC purchases of mechs already owned or will we just end up with two of the same unit? Been waiting for a reply under a ticket (142867) for a week without reply. I would like to upgrade but need to know how this will be handled. I am patiently waiting as i know there is a huge backlog. any info would be appreciated.

#2 Xarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 997 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

View PostStrikerSW, on 30 September 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

I am planning on upgrading my 3 A La Carte Collections to a full Masakari Collection. The Upgrade allows for my A La Carte Collections fo factor in on the upgrade price. I however also bought 4 Clan Mechs individually, included in that Masakari package with MC. The Prime Storm Crow, Kit Fox Prime and a Kit Fox -D and finally a Nova Prime. These mech’s I bought with MC are a part of the Masakari Collection and account for just over 12500 in MC purchases.

My question is will there be any consideration given for these MC purchases of mechs already owned or will we just end up with two of the same unit? Been waiting for a reply under a ticket (142867) for a week without reply. I would like to upgrade but need to know how this will be handled. I am patiently waiting as i know there is a huge backlog. any info would be appreciated.

You should ask for a MC refund for those mechs; you'll most likely get doubles.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

The automatic upgrade path won't do jack with mechs you bought with MC.You'll have extras/doubles.

Support generally offers anyone one easy-mode refund, so make your case and politely request an MC refund for those mechs to support@mwomercs.com

Support has generally been behind on their workload for the past month, and they don't work weekends, so a week's wait is not that unusual if it's not a missing payment problem

Edited by Redshift2k5, 01 October 2014 - 03:31 AM.

#4 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:37 AM

They might be able to work with you for an MC refund. (Be sure to arrange with them as well as possible. You might have to buy it first then get refund on the MC variants.)

#5 Salticidae

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 248 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:48 AM

Support have been behind I had to wait 2weeks for a reply, send them a ticket explaining your situation and they will give you options to choose from.

#6 StrikerSW

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for replys,I went a head and bought the upgrade and will sort it out later. Just could not contain myself and wait any longer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users