1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

I was thinking about what if we had a couple of Mechs on a map, neutral A.I. opponents that either team could blast, and get points for it.

One idea.
Take the commando and give it loader arms. Remove all weapons. It would be a light Mech, used for loading materials or cargos, and give an option as a bonus target for someone.

It would be an A.I. figure and it would only take a little bit of redesign to place.

Just call it a LLM-C or Light Loader Mech - Commando Chassis.

As an A.I. target Mech, players would not be able to purchase it. While it might be fun to play, everything is currently nailed down on every map and the only thing you would be doing in one is playing "target", so this would remain a non-player Mech.

Most of the work has already been done. Just a bit of rework and pop, future target on some yet to be created map.

#2 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hmm... I would rather they used canon IndustrialMechs for such appearances, if at all.
It would be rather silly to see a Commando with such equipment... although not impossible, in a reasonable world of customization (I think; need to check my TechManual to know for sure).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users