21St Ghost Legion Open Recruitment

15 replies to this topic

#1 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

The 21st Ghost Legion is a coalition of front line regiments and supporting mercenary and training battalions working together to provide a coordinated gaming experience from the casual to the competitive.

How To Join: Visit the forum at www.21stgl.org or contact us on TeamSpeak at ts1.housesteiner.com.

All units of this coalition have opened their rosters for new pilots seeking a group gaming experience. More details of each unit provided below.

5th Lyran RCT
The 5th RCT is a casual competitive group. The unit strives to be the best, playing coordinated drops, offering training, and learning how to best be effective in combat on the competitive side, while offering a casual atmosphere in which to explore the game. Members are encouraged to make the most of their time and strive to improve, but are not required to attend any events, maintain a KDR, nor drop only in approved 'Mechs outside of full blown competitive matches.

5th Sponsored Drop Times:
Serious Coordinated Drops - Tuesday Nights from 7pm Eastern (Midnight UTC, 4pm Pacific) throughout the night.
Casual Drops - Saturday 1pm Eastern (6pm UTC, 10AM Pacific) till 5pm.

21st Arcturan Guard
A collection of easy going misfits, this unit is sent in to do the dirty work as the LCAF's "deniable asset". A casual oriented group, all pilots need to bring to have a good time is a 'Mech.

Galatean Armored Cavalry
The GAC is a mercenary battalion formed on the LCAF's old mercenary outpost of Galatea. This unit performs as an aggressive shock unit to breach enemy lines and defenses and leans towards focused, competitive drops.

GAC Training Schedule:
Thurs - 8pm Eastern
Fri - 8pm Eastern
Sat - 9pm Eastern

Edited by Silent Monk, 10 October 2014 - 05:14 AM.

#2 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

Great group of guys. Feel free to jump on TS and join us for a few drops.

#3 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:33 AM

Indeed, ladies and Gentleman alike that are looking for a great group to fit there needs during the MWO experience. US and EU alike look no further.

If looking for a good time dropping, WE ARE THERE.
If your looking to train yourself in a unit and teamwork and not afraid to be criticized on way's to improve, WE ARE THERE.
If your the hotshot that thinks he or she got what it takes for some competitive gaming, WE ARE THERE !

Drop by and show your colors, or just for a good time and have a laugh.

21st Ghost Legionnairs, a ghostly Steiner Wraith Unit. We come from the shadows when the times get most Dire.

Edited by Estonniel, 10 October 2014 - 01:38 AM.

#4 51angrybees

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:06 PM

We still have the Bacon.

Indeed.

#5 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

I used to run with these guys some prior to the Clans. They are a good group of guys.

#6 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

Thank you for the kind words, Rusty.

#7 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Posted Image

Daily Group Drops
Pilots of the various units involved in the 21GL have group drops available every day. From the 2-man to the 12-man, all of our different styles meld together under a solid leadership on the field to create a great gaming experience and ensuring we feel a part of a team. Feel free to participate in our group drops for a few days to see if it is the type of gaming environment you are looking for.

Edited by Silent Monk, 14 October 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#8 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

Indeed, it's rare there's not at least one if not 2-3 groups of people doing various types of drops. Come on over.

#9 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

Just a reminder, tonight the 5th RCT of the 21st Ghost Legion is hosting structured drops. Come join us as we work all those new free mechs many players are getting. Discuss builds with MWO vets while we work on coordination, team work, and building a great MWO community.

We're open to all comers. Just log on to the Teamspeak server, TS1.Housesteiner.com

#10 Mad Dog Morgan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 489 posts
  • LocationOutlaw On The Run, Faster than a Stolen Gun

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

21st Honey Badgers!

These guys are great fun to play with, and you're bound to have a series of good laughs every time you log on.

#11 astinius

• PipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • 46 posts
  • Locationwi

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

Came to the forums looking for a group to play with, these guys welcomed me in with open arms and I put a ring on it as soon as I could.

#12 mercsrus

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

come back form a hiatus of the game to these guys again. just the best group of guys. and most of them are the same as when it has in closed beta. good sold group very welcome to new and in my case old faces

#13 Berserkre

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAshland, Ohio

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:28 AM

I added a couple of you to my friends list last night. Was going to try to drop with someone from the unit sometime this week.
I live in EST so my playing time would generally be 8-11 PM through the week.
Been playing off an on since closed Beta.

#14 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:08 PM

Steiner Team Speak is the place to find us. ts1.housesteiner.com

FYI, The units have split up a bit, but the 5th RCT has taken the mantel, and most of the members of the 21st GL, and the 21st AG is still on the Steiner hub and drops with us as well. I need to get a mod to clean this up. But we're all still cool people and fun to drop with. Look forward to seeing you after the new year.

#15 Gattling Fenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 589 posts
  • LocationOverheating in front of a Timberwolf

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:42 PM

Joined a few weeks ago, pretty cool guys.

#16 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:23 AM

Member Bront asked to close this thread. Please use this one now: 21st-ghost-legion-open-recruitment/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users