• 10 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

Will there be any new items this year?

#43 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

Sorry for repeating this but what happened to the Starter Bundles? They were there yesterday (and based on the scroll over description after Tuesdays patch appeared to now include a permanent chassis cammo pattern, very appealing to me) but I just checked the store now and they are gone (only the Mastery bundles, new and old and the cbill boosts for mc are there). I wanted to buy at least one of the starters (I know mastery packs are a better value, but there isn't one for the Atlas and some of the other Mastery packs that interest me I already have the hero in my garage) and I don't recall seeing anything in the patch notes that the Starter bundles were going to be removed (if there was some noticeable announcement I would have bought one or two before they were deleted). Could you please look into this and if possible put them back in. thanks

#44 MrBlonde42

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostFoxfire kadrpg, on 10 October 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

I don't normally check the cockpit items, so when I did today, I was a bit suprised to see a hanging lantern.

Has the hanging lantern been there for a while, or is it a Halloween only item?

The hanging lantern was added in this patch, as far as I know it's NOT a Halloween only item.

#45 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:52 AM

Nice halloween stuff...

#46 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostYUyahoo, on 10 October 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Sorry for repeating this but what happened to the Starter Bundles? They were there yesterday (and based on the scroll over description after Tuesdays patch appeared to now include a permanent chassis cammo pattern, very appealing to me) but I just checked the store now and they are gone (only the Mastery bundles, new and old and the cbill boosts for mc are there). I wanted to buy at least one of the starters (I know mastery packs are a better value, but there isn't one for the Atlas and some of the other Mastery packs that interest me I already have the hero in my garage) and I don't recall seeing anything in the patch notes that the Starter bundles were going to be removed (if there was some noticeable announcement I would have bought one or two before they were deleted). Could you please look into this and if possible put them back in. thanks

Interesting. I'm surprised there's no Mastery pack for the Atlas, but it doesn't surprise me they got rid of the starter bundles, which were not really good values.

#47 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:02 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 10 October 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

My advice is to take advantage of the sales when you can.

I will take advantage of a sparky sale if there is one planned.. ;)

#48 Golden Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

I'm waiting for a Griffin bundle, or a sale on Cobra camo. Holding off on other stuff since i just plopped a pretty penny down on Wave 2 top tier.

Instead of waiting for a sale, I'd pay extra for Cobra Camo if it unlocked for all of my mechs.

Edited by Golden Vulf, 13 October 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#49 Dusk Relban

• Pip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

It would be awesome if we could get an Pumpkinhead Atlas. Maybe next year? ;) :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users